PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Children of Heroes (Pokemon RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Rubyblaze22's AvatarRubyblaze22
It's been years since Team Gemstone settled down in this forest; many foes have been taken down and friends have come and gone. Sadly, these proud heroes have battled foes too strong for them and have lost their lives, leaving only their children to carry on their legacy. These are their stories.

Rules

1. Don't be mean to other people. Please. 2. The line here is pretty thin, but don't godmod or be too OP. If your character has a really strong power, have some limitations or consequences. 3. No 18+ scenes. Gore is okay but only if everyone is okay with gore. 4. Try not to type OOC too much. If you want to talk or plan with each other or with me, do it in DMs or somewhere else. 5. No limitations on characters and be as weird as you want with types and powers and hybrids. I don't personally care. We had a Raichu with portals and an Umbreon with a giant alternate form and a Delcatty who could float. Go crazy but keep limitations. 6. Have fun!! I love making new rp friends and an normal boring rp is no fun.
Allegiances: Team Gemstone (usually called TG): Orchid- F Tilly- F Etoile- M Kiuryos- M Danny- M Blue- F Kingdoms: (there are several kingdoms around the forest, you can have this character be an ally or eventually join TG) Klere- F Sage- M Bagel- M Nept- M Villains (can either be alone of in a team, I'll specify here with gender) Toxic- F (Solo) Cache- M (Team Illusion) Gigi- Genderless (Semi-villain) Tank-M (Semi-villian) Human-turned-Pokemon (one of TG's members had a power to transfer humans into the Pokemon world. One of her children recieved this power but doesn't have control over it, so they are popping up quite common now Pocheek- M Topaz- F Marina- F No Alignment Misery- F Tobias- M Nick- M Lucin- Genderless (Male pronouns) Claw- F
This was a picture of my OC drawn by my good friend Nintendo Fan!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page