PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fate of the Rebellious (Actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Setup

Story

Mewtwo has taken over the world and wiped out all humans and all the legendaries on the planet. Only Regular, shiny, and mythical Pokémon remain, and most of them aren’t too happy about it. Some, like Ash and friends’ Pokemon (from Kanto to Alola), have gone into hiding and formed a rebellion. Others have mastered the ability to mega evolve and use z-moves by themselves. In desperate attempts to remake the world population, Pokemon have cross-bred resulting in fusions, and despite being number 1 on Mewtwo’s kill list, Arceus escaped the slaughter and gone into hiding, but he’s too weak to stop Mewtwo, so it’s up to a select few to stop him. Along the way, these select few will meet Arceus, become rebels and go into hiding with Ash’s Pokémon, and make new friends, and discover secrets that will change their lives forever.

Characters

VictoriusVictini

LeviTehLillipup

Lord Celery

LuckyTrefoil

ShinyNinetale02

Silkywáy55

Now that that’s over with, let’s start teh RP....
The sun rises over a land ruled by Mewtwo, but rebellion is starting to pop up in different areas. Starting from this day forward, an era has ended, and new era begins...((OOF still trying to figure that part out you can start RPing))
Victini
This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.
  • Intro
  • Links
  • My precious...
Previously DuskmaneNecomza!
sig by etherea | avatar and sig is official victini art
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Skylar It was the break of dawn. A Flygon was hiding out by the Laverre City Gym where she was holding a Comet Shard. She sighs a bit in loneliness. "I know only Pokemon remain, but it's a bit lonely here..." She went back to watching the sun rise. Jayla It was in the outskirts of Unovas Castiela City that a odd looking Mew was floating near the now ruined buildings. "Oh man. Looks like it's a long time til I see anybody again.." She looks into the distant horizon ahead of her. Diana Now was a horrible time. Just being there, on her own, no trainer to protect her. "Oh... I really h-hate this... Feel so unsecure..." Anytime a faint rustle was heard she'd dive into any nearby foliage in attempt to hide.
Avatar made by the spriting overlord that is ChocolaTee! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name!
Hazel Hazel has awoken from her occasional nap in this terrible world, she felt safe in her ice cave. She went to the entrance to the cave and let out a terrible draconic roar Addie Addie was wandering the ruins of her old home, the closest things she had to family gone, there is nothing left for her here she might as well leave
Avatar Durant AFD pokemon showdown ‘Heh Kevin Durant’ *Deltarune comes out*Me: My life just got Deltaruined +*^Journal^*+ Please rp with me?
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
amber woke up in her very hot cave amd went outside to get some berrys since her stock whould only last her untill lunch untikl she found them most of the berrys that she picks regualy have fallen off and have been munched on by other critters
Cherry sighed as her father led her outside into the forest. "Come now, dear, you need some sunlight in your life. You can't stay im the cave forever." Her father said. "Besides I need to gather more food for the stock. Help me find some berries." "Yes, father." Cherry nodded and looked around blindly. She could see the ground and bushes if she raised her head and lowered her eyes.
Sprites made by DamianKai Shoutout to my best bud UltraMetroid64 he's pretty great XP Image comes from the BNHA manga :3
LuckyTrefoil's AvatarLuckyTrefoil
Amia: In a field lies a rocky den inhabited by a mother and child. A grown Mightyena walked into her home, carrying a couple berries in her mouth. She dropped them near by her child, Amia, who was peacefully sleeping on her bed of crumpled leaves. "Wake up, Amia," said the mother, nuzzling her young, "it's time to get up." Amia's ears flickers from the sweet sound of her mom. She gave a big yawn, rolled on to her belly, and bobbed her head. "Morning, mom," she mumbled, "is food ready?" The Mightyena nodded, as she went behind her daughter's side and lay down her exhausting body. Amia sniffs at her meal and ate them, one by one. Gregor: As the sun rises, its rays glared at an Archeops, sleeping next to a boulder in the woods. The Archeops raises his head and gave a quick yawn while scratching its neck. He looked at the horizon and sighs. "Blasted sun," He said in annoyance, "atleast it hasn't changed." He later placed his head down to the grassy floor, closing his eyes and drift back to sleep.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
amber went out to maybe find someone thqt can share some of there berrys with her so she when to other caves with her small berry stock to find maybe a new cave but mostky someone who can share there berrys with her

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page