PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Mall Wars! (OPEN)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 3334353637··· 454647

merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
Georgette - Near Palmer - Persain Georgette smiled blissfully. If she helped them, she didn't have to take over Pedigree, she could go back to her shop, and retire there quietly. She wouldn't have to worry about fusions anymore. They on the other hand, would have a more diverse world, what they wanted, and fusions would be valued there, which was quite absurd to her. Pinatamon would even be there, it was going to be paradise in here. "So, you can count me in. How will we do it?" she barked, raising an eyebrow.
☆At this point, my blood type is Pumpkin Spice☆ PokeficAdoption GachaponAdopt Shop PFP is from a PokeMon trading card|Pixel made by cadaver
Scørkaji's AvatarScørkaji
Persian turned around. "First step, get a few insignificant fusions and 'pinatamon' missing. Second step, get somebody BIG. Third step, when they're hiding in their houses, get them all."
Hiya! I'm scor, it's nice to meet you! i'm a demigirl, which means you can refer to me as she/them!
template shop avvie is by Sheepoid
i play pokemon legends as scorkaji!
Template by CatEnergetic
"WHOA WHOA WHOA," said Janja, a bit too loudly. "A HOOPA-DARKRAI?! THOSE ARE BOTH FREAKIN MYTHICALS!"
Profile pic made by Vyxel. To mods: I'm back home! Pokemon of the Day!
Poison Gem

Poison Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an essence of poison.

Sells for 10

Lv. 30 — 2,251 / 2,791
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
tøffeebean's Avatartøffeebean
Tulip - Pedigree Alleyway - N/A After sitting silently and watching the events unfold, she was on the verge of tearing up. 'W-what were they talking about?' she thought. 'W-why was the big one in danger?' Tulip shook her head and allowed the tears to fall onto her hands. She flashed the blinking spots around, and smiled just a bit. It felt so soothing to watch the lights...

please click all these babies for me! <3

Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 27 — 788 / 2,269
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Bug
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
lf: wooper and cottonee breeding pairs pfp by deathbird!
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
Georgette - Palmer - Janja/Persian "That's a pretty ambitious plan. We are going to have to enlist the help of someone else." Georgette smirked, she knew who. The perfect person. The possible Kingpin of this mission. That was none other than Ugairi
Persian nodded. "well, luckily for us, we don't have any brats to ruin our plan."
Zach heard the sobbing, and went over to it's source as Persian quickly swiped Georgette away. "Hello? Little girl? are you there?"
Tulip - Pedigree Alleyway - Zach The small Pokemon shrivelled up in fear of the other. She huddled up down by the bottom of the garbage bin in hopes that she wouldn't be found. Another precaution she took was turning off the lights that were flashing on her fingers in hopes of not getting caught. Tulip didn't want to be hurt again...
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
A small bush like Pokemon waddled outside of Palmer, debating whether she should enter. She had heard of the drama between the three malls, but perhaps she could test something...
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Zach went into a calm voice, seeing the lights go off. "Don't be scared, i wont hurt you. My name's Zach, and i'm a three-way fuse!"
Tulip - Pedigree Alleyway - Zach Tulip slowly poked her head out of the garbage can, gazing at the fusion. She wasn't sure whether or not it was appropriate to talk in this situation, and so she simply nodded. The fusion figured that it was best not to attempt to agrivate him.

Pages: 123··· 3334353637··· 454647

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page