PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Mall Wars! (OPEN)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345

Blueflygon's AvatarBlueflygon
Meanwhile, Mirage began her new job at Sweetheart Smoothies. Ever since she was a Trapinch, she always enjoyed smoothies that her older brother made. She wants to help other Pokemon obtain this joy, so she knew she had to work at the smoothie shop. “I’m here for my first day!” She walked in in a gleeful mood.
Røxuls's AvatarRøxuls
Karin:
Karin watched in shock as Sammy burst into the opening of the mall. "Are you okay?"she asked from across him in the food court.
Icon credit: bewear on tumblr × Image credit: merinque × Salazzle Character © merinque × Banner Credit (Left to Right): susie, Lumi, ezpups, Nightmon
“Oh? Yeah I’m fine just gonna see my friends” she ran towards the twins cafe “guys we need to talk”
  • Quick info
  • Mon of the day
  • Ads
  • Random thing
  • Credit
Hi I’m Levi! You can calll me whatever and I go by all Pronouns!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 57 — 4,997 / 10,278
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
*Deltarune comes out*Me: My life just got Deltaruined
Avatar By Me of Yugo (from Wakfu) as shinx Top row of Banners by Blue: Art school banners by ACottontail:Levi Sprite and journal banner by me
Sugar Sugar saw Sammy head towards Limon Shake-ups with a strange box talking to Lhyme and Lemone. Sammy must of just ordered some new stuff for her shop, I'm sure it's not that big of a deal to me. Sugar thought to herself. She looked outside and saw what looked like a dark red Floatzel tail hanging out of the tree. "I should probably check it out, it might be someone from Palmer Mall." Sugar flipped the sign on her door to close the shop and went outside. Lola Lola saw the Snivy run away from Georgette. "Oh, it's probably some kid pranking us, then." She said to herself. She noticed a Flygon head towards her shop, it was her first employee, Mirage. "So you must be Mirage! Welcome to Pedigree Mall's sweetest smoothie shop, Sweetheart Smoothies! You must be here to work with us then, right?" River "So this is where that Snivy ran off to." River was inside a tree close to Pinata Mall, watching the Snivy go inside a cafe inside the mall. He's going to have a hard time sneaking in with the mall without being spotted by someone. How is he going to get that box? He saw a Melan Lopunny head outside the mall staring at the tree he was inside. "Darn it..." He muttered quietly to himself.
Mirage turned around and smiled at the person who spoke to her. “That is correct! My name is Mirage and I am here for work!” She was still in an excited state. “Will you be the one to train me?”
Lola "Yup! I'm glad I got someone to work with me, I've been getting a lot of customers these days!" Lola held her wing out to shake Mirage's claw. "I'm Lola, it's a pleasure to meet you!" Sugar "Um, excuse me, I know you're here. Could you please show yourself?" Sugar asked the mysterious Pokemon inside the tree. The tree's leaves started rustling and a Floatzel/Lycanroc fusion jumped out of the tree.
”The pleasure is all mine!” Mirage smiled as she shook Lola’s wing. “So, what do I need to learn in order to work here functionally?” She looked eagerly at the other Pokemon.
(poke) (also I can't advance that event unless someone opens the box)
Profile pic made by Fennekava. To mods: I'm back home! Pokemon of the Day!
Lv. 48 — 1,807 / 7,057
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireIce
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Lola "Well, there's plenty of things, making smoothies, decorating smoothies and customer service!" Lola said, showing Mirage around the back of the smoothie shop. "So, do you know how to make smoothies?" Sugar and River "I guess you must be from Palmer Mall, right?" Sugar asked River. "What are you doing all the way here? Shouldn't you be at your job?" River knew that this Lopunny isn't going to take running away as a answer, so he might as well tell her. "Well, I would, but a strange box appeared at our mall, and that Snivy grabbed it and ran off, I thought she was a Pedigree, but a Pedigree wouldn't running to this mall unless she has friends there." So he came all this way for a box? The Pokemon from Palmer Mall sure are weird. Sugar thought to herself. "I thought Sammy just order some seeds, I was wondering why that box looked so weird..." Sugar said to River, she didn't know whether to talk to someone about it or keep it a secret.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page