PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Mall Wars! (OPEN)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 484950

Setup Three malls. Locked in a feud that's gone on for who-knows how long. But mayhaps this feud may soon end... (Oof sorry trying to come up with one that'll work for all three) (But y'all can post now)
Profile pic made by Vyxel. To mods: I'm back home!
Lv. 63 — 9,218 / 12,097
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Sammy She had just opened the gates to her botanical shop and water the plants “Hope I get some customers” L&L Lhyme And Lemone had finished restocking the main ingredients and setting up the tables
HIATUS
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Flick "Alright, finally time to open shop again! Felt like forever." She uses her tongue to change the sign from closed to open to open up her massage shop, Trez Riviera. Hopefully some customers would arrive soon... Nina It was just a regular day in Nina's workplace of Pedigree Pictures. She quickly opened her doors and grabbed some food to refill the snack bar. "Only hope people like mixed popcorn... it's the only type here." She began refill Latrisha With her doors already open, this laid back fuson's job was only to hand out and check tickets to people who came on the train to get to Palmer. "Ah, just another day on the job! I can only imagine who'll come today." She takes a quick sip of coffee and patiently waited for customers.
Current avatar made by Plumy. Go shower them with moneh for a Cute avatar like mine! If ya want.... :D Formerly Vulpix88. 269
River River sorted out the CDs and musical instruments bought in by the moving Pokemon. "Thanks guys, I'll do the rest here." He said, sorting out the items into their shelves. Sugar Finishing setting up the sweets, Sugar opened her shop. "Alright, another day of business! I wonder who'll come in today?" She sat down at her stall, checking the cash register.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
toxin walked into the palmer mall and went to the accerock to work there waiting for a costermer to come in
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
Giga Giga flicked on the OPEN sign on his shop, waiting for business. “I wonder who’ll come in today.” She said. Volt Volt sat down in his chair, always in the perfect position from the door to see who was coming in or going out. “Wonder who’ll i’ll prank today.” He wondered.
Victini
This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.
  • Intro
  • Links
  • My precious...
Previously DuskmaneNecomza!
sig by etherea | avatar and sig is official victini art
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"anyone want to prank the pedigree mall"toxin said getting a prank ready to set up
River "Good morning, Toxin." River said, watching Toxin come into the store as he inserts a CD into the radio. "Pranking Pedigree Mall again?"
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"yet gonna do the water bucket door prank again but with silava wpthats going ti flood the pedigree mall and everyone will run out"toxin said going out the door and setting up the trsp at the pedigree mall and then running back "i did it and now the magic will probaly happen"toxin said
And, of course, shortly afterward, Delia strolled through the door. The bucket plopped right onto the Delcatty's head. She growled. "VOOOOOOOOLT!" she yowled.

Pages: 123··· 484950

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page