PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ultra Prisms RP [1x1 with Slimemold]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

Giranite leaned down to get a better look at the water dripping from Lettidee's body. "Hey uhh... Lettea? If you want to get dry fast, then I'm okay with you sitting on my shell. The heat will evaporate the water still dripping from you." The Goomy bounced forward gleefully now that the fighting between them had ceased. "It's Lettidee, dude!" she giggled. Sassafras stood back up to see everyone better. "You have to forgive Giranite. He has problems remembering certain things like names, for example." Sassafras explained with the same smile she had given to Lettidee, unaware that Giranite had already mentioned it to them. "But, the more he gets to know all of you wonderful Pokémon, the easier it will be for him to remember." Bronco rolled his eyes at that statement. "Yeah. We both had the vision. Well, I guess it would be more like a dream since we were asleep at the time?" he responded to the Bounsly's question. His eyes widened as she stood on the ends of her feet and began naming off the Pokémon. "Jeez, what the hell is up with this chick?" Bronco thought to himself, still being rather annoyed at this whole journeying thing. His eyes changed to a pair of more irritated ones upon not feeling his bag around his body. Sassafras however clasped her hands together and listened to Natty speak. She looked at every Pokémon the Bounsly named off all the way up to Giranite. "It's nice to meet you all. My name is Sassafras. And this brute next to me is named Bronco." She montioned both arms in his direction as if she was showing him off. Bronco responded to his name being told with a simple nod, before turning around and walking back over to where he had dropped his bag. Her smile wavered as she looked back towards Giranite. "And.. you'd be correct, Natty. We have some history together that didn't end up turning out so good." Bronco made his way back over to the group with the bag in his mouth. He dropped it in between all of them. "He left Sassafras and I behind is what the little jerk did. It caused her to have a panic attack as I couldn't do anything but be there for her and clean her face because of all the tears." He lowered his head and glared once again, but this time at Giranite. "Why did you do it? Why did you choose to leave us without so much as a goodbye? Didn't you care about her feelings?" Giranite began shaking uncontrollably from the look on the Bulbasaur's face. "Well, you see-" The Charmander's voice interuppted Giranite. "Bronco, it's alright. He left without telling us because he knew it would be dangerous. He didn't want to promise us that he would return safely, and never come back at all." Bronco shut his eyes as she spoke with a calm, neutral look of his mouth. "If that's the reason, then I want to hear it in his own words." After seven seconds of silence as Bronco waited for an answer from the Squirtle, Giranite bursted in to tears. "It's because I didn't want you two to follow me and get hurt!" he cried out. The tears stung against his face a little harder than they should have. "If I had told you I was leaving, I was afraid that you would follow me and get hurt from what we would end up facing along the way!" Giranite let out some sniffles and pulled up his hands to wipe away the tears. "I'm so sorry, Bronco." The Bulbasaur kept the same straight face as he turned around and walked to the edge of the hill that Sassafras and him had walked up. He sat on his bottom, opened his eyes, and looked up to the sky. In a mild voice to match the Bulbasaur's face he responded by saying, "I hate you, Giranite."
Avatar made by Zerobold for my use only. || Zerobold's and My co-owned Shop! Here are all of my gym badges!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page