PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ultra Prisms RP [1x1 with Slimemold]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

Giranite leaned down to get a better look at the water dripping from Lettidee's body. "Hey uhh... Lettea? If you want to get dry fast, then I'm okay with you sitting on my shell. The heat will evaporate the water still dripping from you." The Goomy bounced forward gleefully now that the fighting between them had ceased. "It's Lettidee, dude!" she giggled. Sassafras stood back up to see everyone better. "You have to forgive Giranite. He has problems remembering certain things like names, for example." Sassafras explained with the same smile she had given to Lettidee, unaware that Giranite had already mentioned it to them. "But, the more he gets to know all of you wonderful Pokémon, the easier it will be for him to remember." Bronco rolled his eyes at that statement. "Yeah. We both had the vision. Well, I guess it would be more like a dream since we were asleep at the time?" he responded to the Bounsly's question. His eyes widened as she stood on the ends of her feet and began naming off the Pokémon. "Jeez, what the hell is up with this chick?" Bronco thought to himself, still being rather annoyed at this whole journeying thing. His eyes changed to a pair of more irritated ones upon not feeling his bag around his body. Sassafras however clasped her hands together and listened to Natty speak. She looked at every Pokémon the Bounsly named off all the way up to Giranite. "It's nice to meet you all. My name is Sassafras. And this brute next to me is named Bronco." She montioned both arms in his direction as if she was showing him off. Bronco responded to his name being told with a simple nod, before turning around and walking back over to where he had dropped his bag. Her smile wavered as she looked back towards Giranite. "And.. you'd be correct, Natty. We have some history together that didn't end up turning out so good." Bronco made his way back over to the group with the bag in his mouth. He dropped it in between all of them. "He left Sassafras and I behind is what the little jerk did. It caused her to have a panic attack as I couldn't do anything but be there for her and clean her face because of all the tears." He lowered his head and glared once again, but this time at Giranite. "Why did you do it? Why did you choose to leave us without so much as a goodbye? Didn't you care about her feelings?" Giranite began shaking uncontrollably from the look on the Bulbasaur's face. "Well, you see-" The Charmander's voice interuppted Giranite. "Bronco, it's alright. He left without telling us because he knew it would be dangerous. He didn't want to promise us that he would return safely, and never come back at all." Bronco shut his eyes as she spoke with a calm, neutral look of his mouth. "If that's the reason, then I want to hear it in his own words." After seven seconds of silence as Bronco waited for an answer from the Squirtle, Giranite bursted in to tears. "It's because I didn't want you two to follow me and get hurt!" he cried out. The tears stung against his face a little harder than they should have. "If I had told you I was leaving, I was afraid that you would follow me and get hurt from what we would end up facing along the way!" Giranite let out some sniffles and pulled up his hands to wipe away the tears. "I'm so sorry, Bronco." The Bulbasaur kept the same straight face as he turned around and walked to the edge of the hill that Sassafras and him had walked up. He sat on his bottom, opened his eyes, and looked up to the sky. In a mild voice to match the Bulbasaur's face he responded by saying, "I hate you, Giranite."
Avatar made by Slimemold for my use only. || Zerobold's and My co-owned Shop!
SlimeMold's AvatarSlimeMold
Lettidee looked behind her back at the –not quite- mention of her name before fully turning to face Giranite. She blinked at his suggestion, then gave another look at her wings. They’d require some time to dry up in the sunlight; time in which she’d have to stay in the ground. Time where she’ll be vulnerable against larger Pokémon looking for a meal, a fight or simply unaware of her presence. Glancing back at the red Squirtle, he gave a single nod along with an ‘’Okay. I may scratch you a little, though’’. Despite the small warning, Dee didn’t wait for his response as she skipped to stand right next to his shell and, with a couple strong flaps of her wings, propelled herself up to land near its top. She didn’t quite reach it and almost slid down before her clawed talons stuck to a ridge in the otherwise smooth surface. The Taillow took the chance to give another strong flap and finally reach the top. Just out of curiosity, she peered down at the ridge and frowned upon noticing it wasn’t a ridge, but actually a small crack? She had no time to contemplate it further before movement from her side caught her eye, prompting her into perking up only to quickly realize it was the Charmander, who had now risen up from her previous crouched position. ‘’It’s okay,’’ Dee said with a smile while sitting down and letting the warmth remove the last bits of water off her plumage, ‘’I don’t mind getting nicknamed at all’’ The other kids –Natty and Sachs– responded in their own ways, with the former nodding happily and the latter just huffed and looked away. ‘’Right, yeah’’ Natty shuffled a single foot, then tilted a little to her side with a hum and ‘’Doesn’t sound too different, if you ask me’’ Sachs, meanwhile, remained at her side, tail twitching in frustration after his failed attempt at fighting the Bulbasaur. He heard with little interest at the conversation his friend and the green Charmander whose name he didn’t quite get and threw a dirty glare when her friend –whose name he did get- was busy searching for his bag. Noticing this, Natty gave the Skorupi a gentle kick to his foreleg and a low muttered ‘’Quit it!’’ between her teeth when he turned back to her, offended. She quickly glanced back at the other kids before he could protest and with a smile that wouldn’t read as nervous if he didn’t know better. That, along with Bronco’s arrival, prompted Sachs to huff and walk away from the little group. The shade of a nearby shrub seemed tempting, so he took refuge under it. Natty tried her best at hiding the grimace her face nearly showed, not quite sure of what to do. She watched as the bird –Lettidee– gave a couple awkward pats with a wing at the Squirtle's shell, appearing just as out of place as she felt. Her friend Sachs, on the contrary, didn't care much about the "drama" –as he'd likely call their current situation– unfolding ahead, so he kept silent on his little spot for the most part. He did scoff at Bronco's reaction, turning halfway on his feet to keep the Bulbasaur within sight. He could've let out a few scathing remarks hadn't Natty decided to interrupt him again by clearing her throat –so to say, he’s pretty sure she lacks one– in an effort to bring their attention. ‘’Look at the bright side, guys!’’ she exclaimed rather loudly, even standing taller as if determined to solve the issue on her own. ’’You now know he didn’t just abandon you and are back together again,’’ she gestured at Giranite with a wave of her head –body- as she spoke, making the rocky, leaf-like projections on her ‘stern’ wave along. ‘’And with a shared goal, even! So,’’ standing normally again, she continued in a lower voice, saying ‘’you- no, we all could try to get along, at least until this ends?’’
Icon done by Alien713
"Bronco... You don't really mean that." Sassafras said as she inched closer to him. Bronco remained silent and continued looking upwards. Sassafras stopped as soon as she was behind him. His silence spoke clear, unfaltering words. Giranite on the meanwhile tried to keep his composure as he processed what the Bulbasaur had said. He had forgotten that the Electric Taillow was still on his shell as he lowered his body down to the ground and began to withdraw his limbs, head, and tail in to his shell. The heat from his shell grew slightly in temperature. "Well, uh... I guess it will just fix itself in time." She sighed as she walked back to the rest of the group. She watched Giranite as he withdrew in to his shelter. It was probably only easier for Lettidee to hang on now since the shell laid on it's Plastron. The Bulbasaur turned his head to his right to look back at Natty as she spoke about looking on the bright side of things. "Yeah. Peace." Bronco responded calmly to her, ignoring her reasons why he should be any less spiteful towards Giranite. "So, what is it that we're even doing here anyways? The Pokémon in my dream said to meet the others here. Are we supposed to wait for them to show up, or can they only communicate with us when we're sleeping?" Grace, who was staring wide-eyed at the whole display, snapped back in to reality. "Oh wow. I almost forgot about that!" she gasped. "You get used to it..." Giranite sniffled a response from within his shell. Grace glared at the Squirtle's shell for a few seconds before turning to face the back of the Bulbasaur. "I think it would be best if we camped out here for the night? So if we're just here to wait for the Pokémon, then they should be here soon... but if by chance it's only able to talk in our dreams, then we'll likely communicate with them when we all go to sleep tonight." Sassafras nodded. "Excellent idea! Either way, the Pokémon will find us and tell us what to do next." Bronco let out a soft groan as he turned his attention back to the sky.
As Giranite lowered himself to the ground, Lettidee tightened the hold her talons had on his shell and gave a few flaps to keep herself from falling down. She tried to keep her tail high and away from him and also Grace the whole time. It was only after he settled down that she did so as well and spread her wings wide to take in the warmth. Warmth that seemed to have grown from before. Part of her wondered if it had to do with what had just happened. But she had no idea of what to say about it. So she decided to watch and stay silent for the time being. Dee guessed her talk with Sassafras –Sassafras!- will have to wait. ‘’That…’’ Natty, meanwhile, paused to try and think of an answer to Bronco’s question; an effort she knew was fruitless because, other than giving directions and the promise of ‘others’ coming, Lady Geodude gave her no clue whatsoever of what to do after that. So, with a sigh of frustration, she decided to go for honesty. ‘’Dunno,’’ she made a tilting motion meant to come as a shrug. ‘’We don’t even know how many others are coming here’’ Ugh, kinda wish I was given a better lead… Natty cheered at Grace’s idea almost at the same time Sachs left his hideout and exclaimed, rather indignantly ‘’What? We aren’t even close to sunset! Are we really just gonna sit here and wait?’’ Both Dee and Natty turned their attention to the Skorupi, the first remaining neutral while the latter blinked, slightly incredulous. And while the Taillow was the first to reply, her soft ‘’I don’t mind waiting’’ got pretty much drowned by the Bounsly’s louder ‘’Well buddy, do you have a better idea? Because we have like, zero ways to know if others are coming aaaand no way to talk to our dream ‘mon, either’’
Bronco got up from his position with a snort. He turned around to face the group and sneered directly at Sachs, his head slightly raised in an arrogant manner. "Weeeeeellllllll, if it bothers you that much, you can just-" But the Bulbasaur was caught off with a loud, "Bronco!" from Sassafras. Bronco kept the same devilish face for a few seconds to process everything, before he turned around and laid down again without another word. Sassafras proceeded to raise her right index finger to her chin, and looked down in a thoughtful manner. "Hang on a second. That gives me an idea to solve our current predicament." she said. "We can split in to groups of two. One group goes around the field to find things like food and firewood, and any landmarks of interest. The other group stays here and waits to see if any other Pokémon arrive." A grin spread across her face as she thought out the plan some more. Grace perked up hopefully as she watched the Charmander. "We will need our flyer- that'd be you Lettidee- and our fastest land runner -Not to toot my own horn, but it's probably me- to be in opposite groups. ((Am I doing these dashes right?)) This is in case either group runs in to trouble while we're split apart. The Pokémon on the scouring team will be Sachs, Natty, Grace, and me. The Pokémon that stay behind are Bronco, Lettidee, and uh... Giranite, I guess." She watched the Squirtle's shell rustle slightly as if he was confirming that he was listening to her. She looked back up to group rather quickly. "So, any objections?"
((Yup! You're doing good with the dashes)) Sachs practically bristled at Bronco’s comment, hissing in a low tone and glaring daggers at Bulbasaur even after his Charmander friend intervened to stop whatever it was what he was about to say. And even then, the guy was smiling! How dare he! He was so going to wipe that smug face off with a single slam of his tail. Of course Natty wouldn’t leave him do that, because next thing she hurried to stand right ahead of him – thus blocking his view of the Pokémon across from them- and, facing the green Charmander, said in her usual chipper tone ‘’Nope! No objections at all!’’ and without even bothering to turn, pushed him gently with a single foot in an attempt to get him to go with her. ‘’We’ll just go ahead to see if the place’s safe and stuff. See you near the trees! Okay, Sachs, let’s go-’’ That, if anything, grated him further. ‘’Wha- but-’’ He stood firmly in place to halt her, prompting the Bounsly to nearly trip and finally face him. ‘’Why’d we have to listen to-, to some random kid?!’’ ‘’Well,’’ she drawled out, the tip of her tongue sticking out slightly as she unnecessarily dragged the ‘ll’. ‘’Do you prefer to sit here and keep moping?’’ ‘’I’m not moping!’’ he nearly yelled. Natty simply looked back unimpressed. ‘’Uh-huh, yeah,’’ she said, sounding even less impressed. And with a smug grin that looked a bit too much like Bronco’s, added ‘’Anyway, if you don’t come then I’ll eat all your food~’’ Now that he won’t allow at all. ‘’No, you won’t!’’ ‘’Oh yeah?’’ she said far less loudly, yet just as confidently- even whispering with a wider grin, ‘’Watch me’’ And with that, she did a half-twirl around and began her run down the hill towards the tall grass. The Skorupi watched her go for a bit, before then letting out a growl and chasing after her while yelling ‘’Hey! That’s not fair!’’ Lettidee watched them go as well from her spot. She wanted to pursue after the duo or at least follow Grace and Sassafras. But with her wings as they were right now, there was no chance for it. Plus she’d agreed silently to the flowery Charmander’s plan, giving a single nod while the fruity kid –Natty- began her loud talk. She knew that, sooner or later, she’d be able to fly so, glancing back at the rest of the group, said ‘’If something happens or someone comes, I’ll go and tell you two’’ -- Meanwhile and in a huge lake far away from Nouveau field, another young Pokémon took the chance to take a break near its clear, glistening waters. With a swift yet clumsy motion of his right shoulder and wing, he left his bag slide off his back and fall in a lump on the grass before then heading with a slow wiggling crawl to the shoreline where he happily settled on to dip his mouth in and take a few gulps of the much needed liquid. The water was cool, perhaps too cold to submerge in it and it’s been quite a brisk morning, so he guessed there was no need in taking a cooldown bath right now. Plus the deeper waters ahead spook him, darker blues a sign of the danger he would face if accidentally rolled into it. Just then there was a flash of color from his left and, while licking off a few drops of water from his mouth, he rose his head to give it a better look. It appeared to be a couple fish swimming lazily or something. He couldn’t truly tell, only the orange hues of their auras shining weakly through the deeper water they moved through. In spite of their dim glow, the dancing colors were quite pretty and he continued staring in increasing curiosity as more greenish and yellowish hues joined the couple and began moving in a slow harmonious rhythm. The one-way staredown went on for awhile, until he realized with a jolt that the display slowly grew nearer, as if they lazily drifted towards the shoreline. Would the fish notice his presence and tell him to quit staring? He wasn’t truly sure, but decided to not risk it anymore. Heaving a sigh, Lou turned back to reach the spot where his bag rested and adamantly refused to glance back at the lake and the nice swirling colors in it. Instead, he proceeds to pull it open with his mouth and peer at its contents. Unsurprisingly, all there was inside were apples, the only thing he remembered packing up in a haste before heading to… whenever the vision wanted him to reach. Lou frowned at the apples as if they held the answers, while wracking his brain for any memory of the dream he still had. But sadly, they’d grown fuzzier with each passing day and now they weren’t even half as reliable as, well, as the first day. He tore his gaze away from the bag in an effort to keep his mind from straying into thoughts of failure and guilt and instead rolled to lie on his back and quietly watch the sky for a while. Hopefully the clouds wouldn't mind his staring.
Sassafras rubbed her forehead with her left hand and released a disappointed sigh. "I was just trying to find a solution that everyone liked." she mumbled and began walking so they wouldn't get too out of view. "Come on, Grace." she added. The Petmy jolted up in surprise as she was biting at the grass near her. "Now?" she asked, with bits of grass sticking out from her mouth and around it. Sassafras responded with a nod and a, "If they get in to trouble they'll need all the help they can get." Grace immediatly spat the grass out and quickly went to Sassafras. "Let's go follow them then!" the Petmy exclaimed. Sassafras smiled at Grace and the two quickly chased after Sachs and Natty. (I'm not sure what else to put :'D)
Sachs hurried down the hill and jumped into the tall grass just as Natty nearly disappeared into the dense foliage. He was pretty much pursuing her blindly, so when a figure appeared from between the blades, he couldn’t avoid it and instead crashed face-first against it. He recoiled a little from the pain of it and brought a foreleg to rub at his sore mouth. For a second, the Skorupi thought he’d stumbled with a jutting rock. But the moment he looked up, said ‘rock’ turned around to greet him casually ‘’Oh. Hey, Sachs!’’ ‘’Nats, what the-’’ he spluttered, lowering his foreleg to stomp at the ground. ‘’Why’d you do that?’’ She didn’t look apologetic at all, instead looking up and tapping a foot in thought. ‘’I was just wondering- we didn’t ask our buddies— ‘’You mean your buddies,’’ Sachs corrected, almost hissing. Natty gave him a long look in response. ‘’Anyway,’’ she continued will a roll of her eyes, decidedly dismissing his words, ‘’we didn’t ask them what they eat. Y’know, like how you eat bugs and meat while I hate both? Yeah, like that!’’ She then waited for his opinion with an interest that Sachs frowned at. Because really, why care about that? ‘’Why does it matter?’’ he voiced out, his irritation rising with the idea that he had to go and pick food that that Bronco kid liked‘’We can just pick berries and if they don’t want them then they shouldn’t eat them!’’ Natty gasped loudly, even leaning back a little as if he’d insulted her gravely. She then leaned closer and, with narrowed eyes, said ‘’That’s the sort of thought that’d get me kicked out from uncle’s place’’ ---- After quietly watching Sassafras and Grace go, Lettidee raised her wings in a high chevron experimentally and let them catch the subtle breeze. It was simply impulse what got her to jump up and flap her way up into the sky. But with her wings lacking their usual sustenance, she promptly dropped down and back into Giranite’s shell. The warmth had been nice, but she itched to catch lift and stay far away from the ground. She also needed to wait a little longer for it to dry the last bits of water still clung to her plumage, it seemed. With a huff of frustration, the Taillow decided to fix the feathers that the water and the fall ruffled and began by bringing her left wing close and groom at her primary flight feathers with her beak first.
From the direction that they came from, the noise of a Pokémon approaching could be heard by anyone nearby. The rustling from the grass grew quickly nearer to Sachs and Natty. The noise as well as the panting from a Pokémon and the, "Grace! Wait for me!" coming from the Charmander was obvious to anybody that one of Natty's "buddies" were approaching her. When Grace made her way to the pair, the first thing she did was accidentally bump in to the side of Sachs' tail. "Oops. Sorry." she grinned sheepishly to the Skorupi. Even more rustling grass grew near as Sassafras also arrived on the scene. However, unlike the previous two Pokémon that bumped in to another, the Charmander quickly stopped before bumping in to either Sachs or Grace. "Grace. Why'd you go so fast?" she asked to the Petmy as she scratched at a flower on her crown. "Weeellll I didn't want them to get too far!" she exclaimed with a huff. "And that also begs the question as to why you're just standing here..." Grace added. She tried to tilt her head to Natty and Sachs, but ended up bending about three-fourths of her body.
Sachs and Natty got into a brief stare down where the latter remained judgmental while the other kept a mildly confused tilt of his head. The Skorupi was the first to break it, making a soft click of his tongue and saying ‘’We aren’t even in our village, you know?’’ ‘’Yes, we aren’t’’ Natty agreed with a nod. ‘’that doesn’t mean I should throw my… uh, how was it called?’’ She paused, stood pensive for a bit and then looked at him as if he knew what word she tried to use. He gave a very sigh-like groan. ‘’I don’t even know what you’re talking about’’ Sachs replied flatly, growing tired of whatever it is that they were discussing now. Then, a lower ‘’and I don’t care’’ given along with a quick, careless shrug. ‘Rude,’’ Whatever she was about to say next got cut off when she looked someplace behind him, suddenly alert. ‘’Hey, do you hear that?’’ Frowning, he tilted his head up and had barely the time to ask ‘’Hear wha--’’ before a soft something briefly press itself against the –thankfully closed for it– pincered end if his tail. Sachs looked behind his back sharply at the contact and rose his twitchy tail up, ready to strike whoever or whatever bumped with it. Contrary to him, Natty reacted in a less hostile manner: she briefly perked up in recognition and moving with quick steps to stand next to the something that… actually turned out to be one of the kids from the hill. ‘’Hey hey!’’ She greeted, as if they didn’t already met a moment ago. ‘’Uh… Grace, right?’’ she then added, earning a noise that sounded like a mix of a snort and a scoff from the Skorupi. Upon the flowery Charmander’s arrival, Sachs’ mood soured a little. Natty remained just as chipper, replying the hooded Goomy's question with a ‘’I just wanted to wait for you two so we entered the forest together’’ that didn’t match what they just talked about –or more like bickered, really. ‘’Wait, weren’t you babbling about the food too?’’ He’d let her know that, of course. Natty blinked. ‘’Oh, yes. That,’’ her smile was back on as she then turned to him and added ‘’and for the record, it was about food that our friends would like’’ She finished it with a radiant grin that felt more like the mid-day sun on the Saltsea Desert than the welcoming gesture it might have been. Instead of bristling like before though, he grumbled ‘’ugh, whatever’’ right as he began walking away towards the trees on the other side of the field, not bothering to check if any of them followed. After watching him go for a second, the Bounsly turned to face Grace and Sassafras with a slight apologetic expression. ‘’Don’t mind this grump’s…’’ she tried to make a roundabout gesture with a foot, ‘’everything; we should actually be glad I got him to help us’’

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page