PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding PokéRus Abuse

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 212223

Cele's AvatarCele
Hey guys, quick announcement regarding the abuse of the PokéRus. It's short and sweet, won't keep ya long. We're aware of a certain way that a user can abuse the PokéRus feature - well, tell a lie, we're not just aware of it, we can actively detect it. Let us all consider this fair warning not to do that. If we have to spend time on this, that time spent and inconvenience caused will be passed on to the users who caused us to have to make this choice. Edit: People are blowing this out of the water. We already said it's about the abuse of PokéRus. If we wanted to punish all PokéRus hunters, we would have simply removed the feature. Please don't make assumptions - we are doing our homework.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
what exactly do you mean by abuse of pokerus? Isn't it always the same lottery style, click, maybe get it, maybe not, and go on?
× 10 / 250
I shall let the rain fall for eternity
SpiritOfFire's AvatarSpiritOfFire
there's probably a way to guarantee it, but it won't be revealed because telling people how to do an exploit will invariably lead to people actually doing that exploit. (aka why we can't have nice things) hope y'all can get it fixed soon!
i dont talk on pfq much tbh avatar by sleepydot
How is Pokerus being abused? I didn't even know that there was a right way and a wrong way to deal with Pokerus, tbh
ReshiStar's AvatarReshiStar
Locking fields and getting buddies. Simple as that. Been watching a lot of people do it yesterday.
Avatar commissioned by Eddieween, for my usage only. Character owned by me.
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
Eek - is it something that can be done unintentionally? I have kind of a phobia of accidentally doing bad/illegal things without being aware of it ._.;
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
naïve's Avatarnaïve

QUOTE originally posted by ChrysalisLuna

Locking fields and getting buddies. Simple as that. Been watching a lot of people do it yesterday.
what do you mean by getting buddies?
Wait! is that why I kept coming across people who had insane amounts of pokemon but had all fields locked!? That's lame, people can be butts sometimes
× 86 / 750
13/2000 for a charm box!
Avatar original audino design, recolored by me
ReshiStar's AvatarReshiStar

QUOTE originally posted by Zorovern

Eek - is it something that can be done unintentionally? I have kind of a phobia of accidentally doing bad/illegal things without being aware of it ._.;
Can't be done unintentional

QUOTE originally posted by wasabï

what do you mean by getting buddies?
Friends to mass click you and visa versa, and then locking fields.

QUOTE originally posted by Asteroid Panda

Wait! is that why I kept coming across people who had insane amounts of pokemon but had all fields locked!? That's lame, people can be butts sometimes
exactly the case
Hael's AvatarHael
Does this have anything to do with seeing the same couple of people get Rus over and over again the past few days? @@ Maybe fields can be prevented from being locked if you get Rus or something..,

Pages: 123··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page