PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Snivy Queens Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
More sprites All credit goes to Mataamoja!
Current avatar made by CrestedIbis! Formerly Vulpix88. 186
Huh, Mataamoja seems to be spriting their reversed inferno Ninetales tails off lately. Better show more then! My beans. ^^ By the way, they're not cheese.
Who unsubscribed? Apart from that,
Daily Update #1
Today was alright. Main thing being my brother made me watch him play Dangonrompa 1 and I never learnt he was partially psychic.... Let me explain. This game is about mysteries and stuff so it's like a murder mystery kind of game. And the thing is, he correctly guessed, the night before, EVERY SINGLE DETAIL OF THE FIRST CASE RIGHT. Then again, I also learnt it's possible to die from being pelted by 1000 baseballs. Ergh.... Just look the game up and you'll see what I mean. Overall, nothing much happened! In my Animal Crossing it was the Bug-Off and I haven't got long left before the winner's announced. Seeing as I got a 97-pointer bug. ;p Also, why don't you check out Mataamoja's sprite shop anyways? Just tell her I sent you! Try to check the links in my profile out as well!
Hey, back to 4 subscribers! Yey ^^ So yeah, I'm planning on making a doodle shop soonish, so I recommend you check it out when it's made! I'm going to get to making it right now! To get first order free, just show me one of the sprites in my journal!
Here we are! The shop's ready and open!
Send me your unwanted Snivy's, they're safe in my hands ^^
BUMP
Click my beauty here!
Help I have a crush on Gundham Tanaka off Dangonrompa 2 what is my life Got a poll up too.
Who I expect my 4 subscribers are: Pokakat Bulba Fennek Levi If these are wrong/right, feel free to pm me about that!

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page