PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Little Dratini's Cafe 1x1 with BloodPixie

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

The sun was rising on a lovely autumn day, the weather wasn't too hot or cold and pokemon were bustling to and from their work and homes. One of which was a tiny Dratini, who was trying to carry a basket full of ingredients back to a large cafe/inn. She was having a bit of trouble with the basket as it was nearly her size and fairly heavy, but she was doing all she could to get the basket to the door. "J-just a little bit further. I'm almost there..!" It was as if fate had looked down upon her though as a speeding pokemon bowled past her, sending the basket and all of its' goods rolling away. "Aah..!"
Icon made by the lovely Serpentha~ thank you <3
BlöødPixie's AvatarBlöødPixie
It was upon the same lovely autumn day that Rubi, an Attack Deoxys, had decided to decend to the planet known as "Earth". She was originally from space, as every Deoxys is, but her curiousity had gotten the best of her and she wanted to know more of the place where most of the Pokemon came from. It was upon that moment when she watched the speeding pokemon rush by, lightly fogging her infared style vision. She quickly shook it off to regain her compsosure before her eyes landed upon the small Dratini in the distance. "Oh no!" she exclaimed gently before starting to hover over to where the Dratini was, "I think that pokemon affected that small pokemon there! I must go help her!" she said to herself before lightly making her way over to the Dratini. She landed a few seconds later, gently using her tentacle-like arms to start gathering the ingredients that the Dratini had dropped. "You look like you need help, earthly pokemon..!" She gave a small unseen smile down towards the Dratini, placing the goods in a neat pile beside her before she rushed a little to grab the basket. "Are all you pokemon so fast..?"
Avatar is image from the "Morning Report" clip by Vivziepop Above art drawn by me of RebelNinetales' Lover's Speed and my Serpentha Hoarding 18 / 400 (message me if you have one for trade! :3)
The Dratini was trying to recover feom being practially run over from the fast pokemon before she managed to roll herself up, wincing as she had scraped her side from the tumble. "Owie..." She looked a bit downhearted towards the food around her before Rubi happenes to catch her attention, causing her to try to curl up a bit defensively. "W-who are you...?" She asked in a shakey voice before she noticed that Rubi seemed to be wanting to genuinely help, which made her feel a bit more secure. "O-oh, t-thank you miss..." She stuttered as she looked back up towards this towering pokemon. Then again, most pokemon towered over her, but it still unnerved her a little. "N-no, not all of us... I'm a bit slow actually... W-who are you..?"
As Rubi finished getting the basket, she gently approached the Dratini once more, using her other 3 tentacle limbs to place the goods back in the basket, setting it back down to the now uncurling Dratini. "I'm really sorry..!" she began with a gentle unseen frown, lightly resting her arms behind her. "I didn't mean to startle you, earthy pokemon.." She then looked back down to the basket. "I was only wanting to help.." She then blinked a little before processing what the Dratini had asked. "Ah!" She chuckled slightly before she gave a small and cute curtsy like gesture. "I am called Rubi where I come from!" She then lightly nodded and tilted her head, lightly nodding again to take in the new information. "Noted..Not all earthly pokemon are fast." She then shook herself out of it before lightly looking back to the Dratini. "I am a Deoxys..Attack type," she began, lightly looking towards the building where the Dratini was headed, "I am here to study and learn about the Earthly pokemon's ways. Perhaps you can help me?" She gave a gentle smile before lightly poking at the door, watching it open. "This is where you need to be, yes..?" She tilted her head cutely.
"Oh, i-it's okay..!" She started before she tried to recollect the basket Rubi was kind enough to regather, having rather obvious difficulty. "It was just, suprising, is all, i wasnt expecting a pokemon to fly from the sky to help me..!" She gave a small chuckle before she looked down to the basket, then back to Rubi. "Thank you, Rubi. I'll remember that. I've got a great memory, so i wont forget!" She gave Rubi a large smile before she blinked, study earth pokemon ways? She didn't quite understand, but she wanted to help the pokemon that helped her. "I.. I dont quite understand what that means, but I'll do my best to help!" She chimed after a moment. "I'm Lilac of the Spring Sunset, but you can just call me 'Lilac'. Ah, y-yes, this is my mother's cafe, Little Dratini's Cafe." She looked away for a moment, a small embarrassed blush on her cheeks. "She... Named the cafe after me since I'm so small, heheh.. W-well, come on in Rubi, why not relax a little since you just got here?"
(I apologize if there are errors TwT I'm typing this from my phone x3) Rubi felt bad for the Dratini, seeing as how the pokemon had no arms to hold or gather anything in case another incident like this happened again. She lightly pondered to herself for a moment before an idea had struck her. Perhaps she could offer go stay and help her new hopeful friend? "Ah..that makes sense!" She gently rubbed the back of her head, "Flying is very common where I come from, so I dont think to apply it in other planets.!" She gave a low nervous chuckle back before the Dratini looked back at her. "Hee hee! You're most welcome!" She playfully clapped two of her 4 limbs together, moreover happy she was able to help someone. "I have a good memory too! We can be memory buddies!!" She chuckled cutely again before pausing a moment to catch the Dratini's name. "Lilac of the Spring Sunset" she began, saying it a few more times to register it in her head. "A pleasure go meet you formally, Lilac!" She clapped her limbs again before opening the door for her, lightly sweatdropping before she smiled lightly. "Ah, you're confused..! I understand..Well you see," she began before listening to Lilac, chucking a little at the reasoning behind the name, but she found it cute. "I come from space!" That sounded weird to her when she said it aloud, but it was true. "I guess I would be..an Alien?" She pondered a moment before smiling back to Lilac, following after her. "Thanks so much! You're very kind!" She smiled and made her way inside.
(No worries dear! I get that a lot xD) Lilac managed to get most of the items inside with the help of Rubi into the cafe, where the place was warmly lit with chandelure themed lanturns and litwick themed candles on each table. The cafe itself was very inviting, with some subdued colors to really make the lights pop and the furniture seem quite attractive to be at. It really felt like someone could be having a casual lunch at a ranch side cozy. "Oh I'd love to fly some day... Mom can, at least... she could, but I'm sure she will again soon!" She made a notion to the thought of flying with a cheerful chirp before she saw how happy Rubi was, which in turn made her happy. "Memory buddies, I like that! We'll be the bestest memory buddies!" She gave a small spin as she gave a small laugh before leaping up to a nearby chair so she would be a little closer to Rubi's height. "Space..? uhm... Where's that? I've never heard of there before.." She tilted her head as she tried to ponder what 'Space' or an 'Alien' was. Rubi looked like a pokemon to her, so it just kinda confused her a bit more before she shook it off. "N-no problem! I do my best to be the best I can be!"
After finding herself into the cafe, she took in all the sights,the lanterns, candles, smells, it was starting to overfill her senses. She found herself taking a liking to this new place. She started to register her new surroundings, taking in every little detail, this was nothing like her area in space. She rather liked it and then looked down to Lilac, tilting her head a little. "You...want to fly?" she gave a low smile before she then blinked and tilted her head a little, "Your...mother..?" She never heard of such a thing, but she found herself curious before she then shook it off and nodded. "I will hope that your mother will fly again soon!" She held her arms up a little in a victory pose. "Hurray! The bestest memory buddies!" She cheered once more before gently lifting up Lilac into a small hug, setting her back down before she blinked twice. "You seem rather confused?" Rubi tilted her head again before lightly waving her hand playfully. "I am a Pokemon from Space! I would be considered an 'Alien' because I am not from Earth!" She nodded confidently while resting her hands on her hips. "That's a wonderful saying! I like it!" She smiled cutely down to Lilac.
Lilac nodded in response to Rubi's question before getting herself settled onto the near table. "Yeah, mom has these beautiful big wings that she used to use to fly with! When I evolve I'll get them too! But... mom hasn't flown in a really long time. she... hasn't done anything in a really long time except sleep." her mood seemed to lower a bit before she quickly shook her head and nodded in agreeance. "But once I earn up enough I can get mom her medicine and she'll be okay again!" She gave a cute laugh as Rubi picked her up and spun around playfully as she was placed down. leaping a bit before she slipped and fell onto one of the seats of the chairs. "oof..!" "Well, y-yeah, but okay! That makes sense, I guess.. but you're still a pokemon and that's all that matters!" She gave a determined look as she settled back upright again and smiled warmly towards Rubi. "Well thank you Rubi! I just made it up, heheh.." she gave a little nervous chuckle, a bit embarrassed about saying she just came up with it in a moment.
Rubi gently took a seat at one of the tables as she listened to what Lilac was saying about her mother, lightly looking up a little, imagining what Lilac's mother looked like, concequently imagining a longer Lilac with really pretty wings. She nodded in approval before lightly crossing her legs as she then looked out the window. "But it looks like such a nice day! How come she just wants to sleep?" She then looked back to Lilac before she realized her own question was answered. Her mother must be ill then, she wanted to help as best she could. "I hope there is a way I can help you get this medicine for your mother!" She nodded determined again before she gasped lightly, going to pick up Lilac as she slipped, but then watched as Lilac got back up, nodding. "I-I would like to hope so...!" she gave a nervous laugh, "It's the only explanation I got!" She giggled gently once more before nodding again. "Well I like it! Therefor it should be this planet's quote!"

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page