PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Freedom is a Lie v.2 Rp!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Scarlet “It’s great to be back!” Scarlet said as she walked next to Francine in Raikou City. Raikou City was the city farthest to the North of the Region. It had huge mountains surrounding the city to protect it from other Pokemon. “It’s definitely a little different.” Francine commented and she walked on 4 legs next to Scarlet. “Oh course it’s different! No humans rule!” She yelled as a Staraptor flew up to them. “Ma’m you can’t mention humans in the city. It’s against the law.” It chirped and Scarlet sighed. “Okay.” She muttered and the bird flew off Satisfied. “Who made these dumb laws anyway.” She grumbled as she walked with Francine to the fountain. “Since you made this world, technically you did.” Francine commented and Scarlet shut up.
Pfp Made by Dr.Devorak! Follow my melan race with Cloudz in my Journal!
[Grant - The Mountain Barrier] The Raikou that napped within the mountains awoke, his eyes opening slowly as they got accustomed to their surroundings. The large beast stood, joints popping when he decided to stretch his body. After shaking off the sleepy feeling in his body, Grant sniffed the area momentarily. He then walked forward, taking steps towards the higher rock that gave him a better view of the city below him. The Raikou stopped, taking a great bound in order to land on the higher rock. The Raikou could observe the entire city from the ledge, from the fountain to the multiple houses that were scattered across the streets. Then, a mighty roar followed. [Houda and Nasir - Inside the City] The roar caused a Braviary to get startled, taking a second to flap his wings until he was on the right flight pattern again. “Scared of Grant’s daily roar, aren’t you?” A voice below the eagle sighed. “N-No! No such thing! Why would I be scared of the beautiful cacophony of my friend?” The Braviary proclaimed, looking towards the Garchomp below him. ”Sure, Nasir” The Garchomp replied. Every single day. Every day would the eagle refused to admit that he got startled by some roar. As much as Nasir refused to admit it, Houda was aware. Very.
Avatar is a Desire Driven!Mamizou spirite by captainski
AlphaQ's AvatarAlphaQ
Autumn - Le City A small albino Pachirisu was walking along in the city, joyously. She wasn’t aware of the other pokemon and was simply watching the flowers in interest. She didn’t really enjoy the city other than the fact that it was safe from people... Unfortunately for her there were a lot of fire pokemon. She always kept away from them though. She would never really intentionally talk to them. She did talk to a few but not many. Axel - Just outside of Le City Axel was walking in the forest. He was looking for some good berries to eat as he heard a roar. He smiled slightly know that the Raikou had awoken. He was never quite scared of anyone especially the Raikou but he didn’t ever speak to him just for no real reason. He just never had the time.
Profile Picture by pinkbunnii on Deviantart
Sprite made by BurningRose. Bulbasaur Charmander fusion
Sprite made by BurningRose. Ivysaur Charmeleon fusion
Sprite made by BurningRose. Venusaur Charizard fusion
Sprite made by BurningRose
I'm sure you can tell that I love the Generation One starters.
LesbiQueen's AvatarLesbiQueen
<Coffee; Cave> The tiny brown Paras scittered across the floor of the moss covered cave, the clicking of her legs against the bare patches of stone echoing slightly. She hurriedly arranged her few belongings in an orderly manner before picking up a Pretty Feather and dusting them. Today was Cleaning Day, as Cocoa was out and foraging for food. Tiny had already picked off the rotten or dead pieces of moss and replaced them, as well as swept up and thrown away what little dust there was. Now only making the beds was left. <Cocoa; Forest> She sighed as she placed the ripe berry into her already almost bursting bag. The Mudbray had picked at least twenty berries so far, and her back was starting to hurt. It’s fine.. I’m fine, I’ve had to tow bigger. Cocoa thought about that one time a rock had fallen in front of their cave and Coffee was stuck inside with a fire raging. That thing had to be at least twice her size! She was so scared, what if she hadn’t been strong enough? The Mudbray shook her head, clearing her head of those thoughts as she walked on. Approaching the cave entrance, she dumped the berries where the Paras could see them. “Hey, are you okay?” Coffee said, worriedly as she held the makeshift feather duster. The Mudbray sighed. “Not really.” “Wanna talk about it?” “..No.” “You can always talk to me, you know.” “I know.” Cocoa returned to the forest, now tasked with finding leaves and other small things for the fire.
hewwo! im new here! my avatar is an offical sprite of slowpoke from pokemon silver!! so are the cute runners in my signature! if you wouldn’t mind, please visit my art store. <3 the art there, unless otherwise stated is also official art!
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Francine We arrived at the fountain and Scarlet bought her daily oran berry from a buneary that worked at a stand. “How about we go to that cafe around the block?” Scarlet asked. I nodded and lead the way. On the way I saw a familiar Pokémon and stopped. “Hey Scar, is that Autumn?” I asked and she looked and nodded. “Most likely is but most Pokemon don’t remember anything after the reboot, I bet she won’t.” Scarlet said and started to walk up to her. “Hey Autumn, how are you?” She asked, disabling her flames on her tails because she remembered the small rodent’s fear of fire type Pokemon.
AlphaQ's AvatarAlphaQ
Autumn Autumn's ears perked up a bit. "H-Hi Scarlet." She said with a small smile. She was a bit nervous, remembering that she was a fire type but she had been nice to her before so it wasn't as nerve racking as someone she didn't know.
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Scarlet Francine trailed after Scarlet and Scarlet began to talk. “Would you like to catch up? Me and Franc-“ “Francine and I” Francine corrected Scarlet. “Francine and I,” she said with attitude, “Were going to the cafe. It would be nice to talk again!” She said and twitched her ear when a breeze drifted by.
[Grant - Mountain Barrier > Forest] The Raikou leaped off the large rock after his roar was done echoing through the city. The Raikou looked around, taking a few steps away from the large rock. A yellow glow then accompanied his body, allowing the Raikou to speed off to the forest. [Houda and Nasir - Inside Raikou City] A single, blue feather fell in front of the conversing Pokémon. If they were to look up, they could spot what appeared to be a Braviary flying past them. A Garchomp stood in the distance, watching the eagle do somersaults in the air. “Nasir, be careful!” The shark roared. “You worry too much, Houda!” The eagle cawed back. “The last time you pulled off something like this, it took me two hours to fix you up!” “Relax!” Nasir replied.
Blue and Zero Blue and Zero walked through the city, noticing different pokemon fusions and pointing out things. They decided to go eat at a cafe, so they sat down at the nearest resturant they saw. They ordered their food, and ate,talking about life and other things.
Victini
This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.
  • Intro
  • Links
  • My precious...
Previously DuskmaneNecomza!
sig by etherea | avatar and sig is official victini art
LesbiQueen's AvatarLesbiQueen
<Coffee; Forest> The smol crab Pokémon sighed as she finished fluffing the moss beds. There was nothing left to do, and yet she was still in a busy mood and couldn’t get out of it! Well.. I’m sure no one would notice for a bit...! Coffee smiled slightly (in her own weird, buggy way) as she snuck out of the cave, her little claws clicking occasionally. She had nowhere she wanted to be in particular, and even though she could easily get eaten or snatched up by a bird Pokémon because she’s only EIGHT FREAKING INCHES BIG, she still liked to sneak out sometimes! <Cocoa; Forest> The tired Mudbray laid down in a small hollow just big enough to hold her, the low branches of a large shrub hiding her. The bush grew small sweet red berries, and there was a rather big pond nearby. It was the perfect spot to hide out when Cocoa was tired or emotionally exhausted after a long day. She closed her eyes, slowly drifting into a calm, delicate sleep.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page