PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kanto Adventure! (1x1 with Mataamoja)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

"I'll catch Pokemon in my way, which is going in head first and doing everything to catch it! You can do your battling stuff! Plus... You know the situation...!" Sandy nodded over to Peony, who was now playing with a wild Bellsprout. The Bellsprout seemed to be having fun, and shy little Peony seemed to be having a good time too. Peony had something on her head as she ran over to the other three, Bellsprout following. Sandy had given up on catching the Pidgey, and looked at Peony, who was smiling. "Hey girl! You made a friend?"
pfp by BandanaPirate, and shop banner by Puppercakes
Mataamoja's AvatarMataamoja
"Fair enough." She looked over at Peony as well. Seeing her having fun was truly a heartwarming sight. Her attention soon moved over to Char, however, who had finally figured out how to breath small embers of fire and was now gleefully terrorizing the Pidgeys. "Good Arceus, leave the poor things alone." She had to admit that the Pidgeys made for good training though. With a few final flames, he stopped running around and instead collapsed near Vera. Seems like all the running around had exhausted him. She called him back into the Pokeball to rest and shifted her attention back to Peony.
Name: Mataamoja "And what if none of their souls were saved? They went to their maker impeccably shaved"
~Sweeney Todd
"That's a Bellsprout, right...? Hey little buddy!" The Bellsprout seemed rather happy to see Sandy, and Peony tugged on Sandy's bag. She noticed, and looked at Peony. "What's up Peony?" The Bulbasaur began chattering excitedly, nudging to her Bellsprout friend. "Do you... want me to catch the Bellsprout...?" Peony nodded rather quickly, as the Bellsprout approached. Sandy pulled a ball out, squatted down, and raised the ball to where the Bellsprout could touch it. It tapped the center, and entered the ball. "WOO! FIRST POKEMON CAUGHT!
"Congrats, maybe you won't have to fight after all if you keep this up." Vera said. She was truly happy for her friend. That said, she gathered her supplies and stood up from where she was sitting. They had spent more than enough time in one place. Time to move on. "Maybe if we hurry we can reach Viridian forest before it gets dark. I have heard it is a great place to camp out."
"Wait, you brought camping gear...? ... DANG IT! I knew I forgot something!" Sandy stomped her foot on the ground as she threw her cap down. Peony picked it up, and Sandy grabbed it. "For Arceus' sake... If its not one thing, it's another. But, as long as you got us covered in that department, I guess we'll be fine... Now come on." She put the hat back on, and began walking to Viridian City, cursing under her breath, as Peony followed, looking back at Vera and Char. She looked a little upset as she walked behind her Trainer, who was stomping her feet as she walked, still cursing under her breath
Shaking her head slightly, she gave Peony a smile and followed after her friend. Seemed like both Peony and Sandy had their work cut out for them, in different ways. It was easy to notice when they had entered the forest. The treetops kept out any light that tried to get in. There was sure to be interesting pokémon here.
Sandy rushed into the forest, already ready to catch Pokemon. Spotting some nearby Caterpies, she pulled out the ball that the Bellsprout was in, and sent it out. The Belsprout came out, and looked at Sandy, happy. "Alright. I'm calling you Lemon. So Lemon, you think you could snag me a Caterpie? Pretty please...?" Lemon, after a few seconds, nodded. He turned around, and looked at the somewhat large group of five, waiting for Sandy's command. "So, use... wait.. what moves do you even have...?"
"Maybe check the pokedex? It should be updated with the most common moves for each species of pokemon." Vera was also looking at Lemon, excited to see what moves the pokemon had as well. And excited to see if Sandy was actually going to be able to catch a Caterpie.
"Oh! Right! Dex, dex, where did I put my... Aha! Found it!" Sandy pulled out her Pokedex, and moved to the dex's entry for Bellsprout, looking at the moves it learns. The dex then scanned Lemon, and determined he was level four. A list of compatible moves came up. "Vine Whip and Growth... hmm... Well, let's try out Vine Whip!" Lemon gave a quick nod, before going to attack the Caterpie group... or what was now just a single lone Caterpie. The Bellsprout tackled the small creature, smacking it around with his leaves. The Caterpie, with no time to retaliate, was summoned into a Pokeball that wasn't Sandy's, but another child's. The child came out from behind some trees. He had on much of what was worn by bug catchers: hats with nets to protect their face, cases with all different tools, a large net, and a fanny pack, which held a few more Pokeballs. "HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page