PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kanto Adventure! (1x1 with Mataamoja)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

(A 1x1 between me and Mataamaoja only!) The sun rose onto the Kanto region, bringing forth the day. A young girl rolled in her bed, unaware of what today was. She found herself awake once the sunlight had found its way into her room, and shined right on her face. The girl yawned awake, staring at the Persian on the floor. She did her best not to step on it, seeing as how she wanted to leave the house ASAP to check in with the professor of the town. She walked out a little later, now rocking her usual outfit: A pink tank-top, blue jean shorts, black sneakers, and a white jacket. Just for good measure for today, she also put on her blue sports cap, and her book bag, just incase today was the day. "Hmm... Seven o'clock... Good timing! Now to go get Vera awake!"
pfp by BandanaPirate, and shop banner by Puppercakes
Mataamoja's AvatarMataamoja
As a bright new day dawned, Vera found herself debating whether it was worth getting up and being early or better to stay in bed longer. Unfortunately, the alarm clock seemed to make the decision for her. Luckily, giving the infernal device a few smacks was enough to silence it. She was half tempted to go back to sleep, but remembered that she would get her own pokemon today. Blinking the last shreds of sleep from her eyes, she got up and got dressed. Seeing as she was probably going to be in at least a moderate amount of movement she decided to wear one of her shorter black coats and light grey slacks. Next on her list was packing a few supplies that could come in handy, mostly food and potions. Vera naturally also brought her trusty notebook, which she put in the inner pocket of the coat. She went to go downstairs into the livingroom, but the way was blocked by a sleeping Jolteon. Moms Jolteon to be precise. Carefully stepping over it as not to startle it and get shocked, which had happened more than once, she made her way downstairs.
Name: Mataamoja "And what if none of their souls were saved? They went to their maker impeccably shaved"
~Sweeney Todd
Sandy began the few feet walk over to Vera's house, practically bouncing up and down with excitement. She made it over in a matter of seconds, but took caution not to bang on the door like she normally would do on a day like this. Instead, she just looked though the window and waved. Sandy just wanted to get her hands on a pokemon as soon as she could. She simply tapped on the glass of the window, indicating that she was getting impatient, and that she wanted things to speed up.
Vera was almost too excited to eat, but her mother forced her to eat a little and bring along some fruit for later. When she was just about ready to leave, Vera heard a tap on the window and saw Sandy waving at her. Huffing a laugh at the other girl's impatience, she decided to draw out the time for as long as she could. She gave her mom a long hug and scratched the now awake Jolteon behind the ears, careful to withdraw her hand before the petting excited it too much. After the goodbyes were said, and there was nothing else she could do to stall, she took pity on Sandy and went out to greet her.
"Took you long enough to get out here! We're gonna be late! What if all the Pokemon are gone before we get there Vera?!" Sandy was rather unaware of it being seven in the morning, and that not a lot of kids would be awake at this hour. She was excited, however. Seeing as how she would be trying to get a Bulbasaur, who was likely the least popular, she wouldn't have to worry. Of course, Sandy continued to hop up and down excitedly. She continued to speak, giving no time for Vera to speak. "But, let's go check anyways! Professor Oak could still have some Pokemon left for us!"
"Ok ok, relax," Vera replied, laughing slightly. The other girl's excitement was contagious. "It's so early that even the Pidgeys are still asleep, how do you have so much energy?" Vera for her part was still in the process of waking up, despite her excitement. She still hadn't fully decided on a pokemon, but would probably go for Charmander. Statistically speaking, it was a logical choice. It was also difficult to get fire-types around here, so that would give her an advantage. Hmmm, let's hope there are some charizards left. Then again, we are probably going to be the first ones there. "I am pretty sure he still has pokemon left." And with that, they set off towards Oak's lab.
As the two girls walked, Sandy continued to talk. "So, which one are you gonna go with? I'm going with Bulbasaur! I did some research, and turns out that the first three gyms are rock, water, and electric. Because grass types have an advantage over rock and water, and are resistant to electric types, it only makes sense! And I know that grass types are somewhat frail, but, you can't tell me Bulbasaur isn't the cutest thing!" She began skipping, somewhat speeding up and heading in front of Vera. Sandy looked back at her friend though, and waited for her response.
Vera casually walked behind Sandy only half listening to her talk. Instead, she was trying to take in as much of the town as possible. She wasn't going to see this place for a while after all. "Probably going to go with a Charmander. I can always catch something else to balance the team." A Caterpie would be good, but she was kind of leaning towards a Weedle. Beedrills are such majestic and loyal pokemon after all... In the midst of her musings, funny, she must have been zoned out completely, they arrived in front of the lab. "Welp, no time like the present. Let's go get a pokemon." This was going to be the start of a fun journey, for sure.
"WOO-HOO! Time to get me a Bulbasaur!" Sandy dashed into the Lab, almost tripping over her own feet as she did. She looked around, seeing no Professor Oak. Confusing... "Huh... Where's the Professor at...? He's usually here at this hour... Huh?" She looked over at a table with three pokeballs on it, and a note. Sandy picked it up and read it over, mumbling the words to herself. "I've gone to Sinnoh... three Pokemon left... for two girls... restock when they're all gone..."
Looking around the lab, it was clear the professor had left in a hurry. The lab was usually not tidy to begin with, but this was a whole new level of mess. She almost pitied the assistant that would probably be cleaning up. Not really understanding much of Sandy's mumbling, Vera peered over her shoulder to read the note for herself. "Hmm, looks like we are just going to have to do without the whole speech." Just as well really, the sooner they got going the better. Vera went over to the table with the labeled pokeballs. "You can pick first, even though I know what your choice is gonna be."

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page