PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Freedom Fighters (Pokefusion RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 567

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"oh i didint notice"toxin said using the ingery things to heal kaidoes right ankle
Illusion52's AvatarIllusion52
Thanks. You guys seem pretty chill. Say, did Pyrax tell you all about the Silent Isle yet?
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"yep he or she did and it sounds so cool i heard no human can go there only pokemon like us"toxin said closeing the med kit
FlorgesFire's AvatarFlorgesFire
How do we know we can trust Kaido? Sure you may know him Pyrax, but what if he plans on turning on us?
Kaido is trust worth. And his healbpulse can help in case we run out of Med Kits
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"i hope we dont run into any humans while we go to places"toxin said grabbing petch berrys incase they needed then
Well, I no longer see a need for us to sit around like this. Kaido have you been able to locate Gram’s aura? Pyrax said getting up. Its very faint but it’s there. I’ll lead us to it Kaido replied. Well everyone, let’s get moving! Pyrax said to everyone
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
toxin was very exited where there berrys.eggs.FREE FOOD she chouldind stop thinking about it of how good the siletn isel was and she hoped it was good

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page