PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Freedom Fighters (Pokefusion RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 567

Illusion52's AvatarIllusion52
You wake up in a laboratory. It feels like your memories of what happened. You see other Pokémon around you. Suddenly the wall explodes and a large Pokémon stands before you. COME QUICK! He yells he ushers you out. You and the group of Pokémon run through the lab. At every corner a guard would stand but they couldn’t catch us. You flee from a large laboratory and take refuge in the woods. I hope I didn’t forget anyone he says out loud. He turns and sees a large rock and stands in it. GREETINGS FELLOW HYBRIDS! My name is Pyrax. The other Pokémon scorn us for being who we are! The humans want to take from us what makes us special! But know a place for us! Let us band together to make an alliance! If you join me then I swear to take you to our Utopia! WHOS WITH ME?! He shouts from the top of the rock as the crowd uproars. He sits down to admire those around him. ((This is your chance to interact with each other))
“Arceus my head hurts” mumbled Hazel, she heard Pyrex talk “HOLY CACTI YEAH! LETS DO THIS! IM WITH YOU!”
Avatar Durant AFD pokemon showdown ‘Heh Kevin Durant’ *Deltarune comes out*Me: My life just got Deltaruined +*^Journal^*+ Please rp with me?
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Alura seemed more than willing to tag along with this mysterious fusion. "Yup! I feel..ready." Her awkward social anxiety was starting to kick in by now. But her freedom mattered to her more then being nervous!
Avatar made by the spriting overlord that is ChocolaTee! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name!
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"i wish i chould destroy them"toxin said as he looked at pryax "im also in i need to destroy them all!"toxin said
“IM WITH THAT ONE!” she points at Toxin “IM GONNA GO BACK IN THERE TOMORROW AND DESTROY THEM!”
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"i wana destroy every human in existance!"toxin said "if hazels with me then we can destroy them!"txin said as she ate a petcha berry
I get it I your angry. But we can’t go tomorrow. We need to plan first
“YEAH!” Lyca says. “LET’S DO THIS!” He heard a fusion say he was going to go back and kill the humans. He walked over and said: “You going back? I’ll join you.”
Victini
This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.
  • Intro
  • Links
  • My precious...
Previously DuskmaneNecomza!
sig by etherea | avatar and sig is official victini art
OKAY EVERYONE STOP! YOU CANNOT GO YET! My family did the same. They charged in. They didn’t have a plan. And now I’m the only one left. Team Spetria knows we left. If we go let caught it’s the end of the line. I’m sorry. I love your zeal and ambition but just you three can’t do it alone. Give it some time. Please
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"i at least got med supplies when i was running out since my lead caught it"toxin said as she opened it

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page