PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

twilight sanctuary [a dark-type clan]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 567

susie's Avatarsusie
  • rules
  • referral shop
  • quests
  • affiliates
  • banners
  • credit
Welcome to Twilight Sanctuary! We are a clan for Dark-type Pokémon lovers. We have activities such as weekly discussion topics, contests, and a fanart archive! If you wish to join, please follow the rules:
  • All discussion must relate to the clan or it will be considered spam.
  • Please remember to subscribe to the thread if you decide to join!
  • Please do not mini-mod. Business relating to the clan is reserved for the clan helpers!

Form to join

[b]What should we call you?[/b] [b]Preferred pronouns:[/b] [b]Role:[/b] [b]Do you hoard any Dark-type Pokémon and accept donations?[/b] [b]A short description about you:[/b] [b]Did anyone refer you?[/b]
In addition to the form, we also have several roles; the roles we currently have available are Breeder, Greeter, Evolver, Explorer and Hunter. The purpose of the roles are below:
  • Breeder: Provides Pokémon and breeding pairs for the clan.
  • Greeter: Welcomes new members and makes an effort to socialize.
  • Evolver: Levels up and provides ready-to-evolve Pokémon for the clan.
  • Explorer: Mass clicks and chases Pokérus regularly.
  • Hunter: Locates specific Pokémon from the shelter for the clan.
These are just for fun and you don't need to adhere to these roles to stay in the clan! Current discussion topic:

If you could design a Dark-type Pokemon, what would it be? What would you base it on, etc?

Bonus points: Draw your fakemon to earn a CB! Quality doesn't matter.
For each person you refer, you receive 1 crystal bit (CB). You can exchange your CB here for fabulous prizes! You can also gain CB by completing quests (see quest tab).
Adamantite
Charizardite Y
Ghostium Z
Sandslash Totem
Whiscash Totem
Large Psychic Gem
1CB 1CB 2CB 1CB 1CB 1CB

People with CB

lunadial - 1CB quinnpanda - 1CB
Quests are a way to rack up CB (see referral shop) and engage the clan in some activities! When a quest is active, you must complete the requirements set by the quest. When verified, you will receive a CB!
Current quest: Draw (or write about!) two Pokemon in a rescue team, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon style! At least one of the Pokemon must be Dark-type to be valid. End date: Sep 1, 2019 Note: Written pieces must be at least 3 paragraphs (about 4 sentences each) to be eligible for a prize.
If you would like to affiliate with us, please PM me and link to the thread you'd like to be affiliated! Affiliates must also link back to us. You don't have to be a clan to affiliate! -none right now-
You can use these banners to help advertise us! Created by myself

Code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/224578/twilight-sanctuary-a-dark-type-clan][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Susie/code_images/ts1.gif[/img][/url]

Code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/224578/twilight-sanctuary-a-dark-type-clan][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Susie/code_images/ts1.png[/img][/url]

Code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/224578/twilight-sanctuary-a-dark-type-clan][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Susie/code_images/ts5.png[/img][/url]
Coded by susie. Background is official from HeartGold/SoulSilver.
icon and sig by me
susie's Avatarsusie
  • members list
Total members: 18 (click list)

Member list

Susie Nickname: Silver Pronouns: they/them or he/him Role: Owner Hoards: Drapion Description: I'm the owner of this clan! Feel free to message me for clan business or just to chat. Knock_Out Nickname: none Pronouns: he/him or she/her Role: Breeder, Explorer, Hunter Hoards: Purrloin/Liepard/Mega Liepard Q Description: Well, i tend to bounce around a lot. It honestly depends on mood, but social somewhat. I definitely don't mind PMs for a chat or two!~. ShadowShade Nickname: Emaracluse Pronouns: she/her Role: Hunter, Explorer Hoards: Zorua Description: I'm not very social so if you want me to talk you will probably have to start the conversation, and even if I do have something to say I might not say it because I'm shy Juice Nickname: none Pronouns: she/her Role: Greeter, Hunter Hoards: Houndour, Orthrus [not accepting donations] Description: I'm a little on the shy side, but I'm more than happy to chit-chat or help out in anyway I can~ Emmanectric Nickname: Emma Pronouns: she/her Role: Breeder, Hunter Hoards: Orthrus Description: I'm edgy and I love all dark pokemon,, especially Orthrus, Bisharp & Houndoom!! I'm really shy, but I wanted to join a clan to have a reason to socialize more! Psychokin Nickname: Josh/Jo Pronouns: they/them or he/him Role: Evolver Hoards: Scraggy/Scrafty, Impyre, Frostdour/Chilldoom [not acception donations] Description: im edgy and like to art. i also like bisharp, greninja, and alolan meowth a lot LunaOokami Nickname: Luna/JJ Pronouns: she/her Role: Breeder, Hunter Hoards: Darkrai Description: Shy, timid. Always up for a chat I just struggle keeping up a conversation. Roxuls Nickname: Rox Pronouns: he/him Role: Greeter, Explorer Hoards: Umbreon, Houndour, Poochyena, Incineroar, Zorua Description: I'm usually quiet around people I don't know, but I can be pretty talkative when I know somebody or when I'm really into the subject! I decided to be greeter to improve my social skills! lunadial Nickname: Kiri/Nil Pronouns: any Role: Explorer, Hunter Hoards: none Description: im bad at interacting with people but ive been trying to get better with that, i thought joining a clan would help! dark has always been my favorite type i am a simple goth. i also draw but very inconsistently Silverite Q Nickname: Alex Pronouns: he/him Role: n/a Hoards: Umbreon, Yveltal Description: Edgy teen. quinnpanda Nickname: Quinn Pronouns: he/him Role: Explorer Hoards: n/a Description: Hey! I’m quinn, I try to be funny and most of the time it works! I really like talking to people, but I’m kinda anxious and not great at interacting. sablevelyn Nickname: Evelyn Pronouns: they/them Role: Explorer Hoards: n/a Description: I'm usually pretty active and I like talking to people, so my pms are always open if anyone wants to chat or anything :p TheSoapyDolphin Nickname: Soapy, Scopi or Clai Pronouns: they/them Role: n/a Hoards: n/a Description: i'm a little shy, don't talk much and i'm not good at keeping up conversation but I do love to chat! Unheatdgamer33 Nickname: Unheardgamer/Umbreon Pronouns: he/him Role: Explorer Hoards: Umbreon Description: I try to be active as much as I can but sometimes I'm of. I don't mind a random chat/spar/anything else. I would class my self as a person who is easily gotten used to. EmeraldSands315 Nickname: Emerald, Andrew or Drew Pronouns: he/him Role: Explorer Hoards: n/a Description: I'm a gentle nerd who writes, plays/watches Pokemon, and writes about Pokemon for fun. I'm not super active here during the week because adult responsibilities and all that, but I try to get on when I can. ShiroUsagi Nickname: Shiro, Shi-Chan or Vox Pronouns: they/them Role: Explorer Hoards: n/a Description: I'm a 21-year-old Umbreon lover. I'm an active melan hunter so I rarely get to hoard dark type pokemon when I'm not hunting them :') I have a big soft Umbreon pokesona whos a big squish TransientReality Nickname: Transient/April Pronouns: she/her Role: Greeter/Explorer Hoards: Darkrai, Yveltal, Tyranitar, Dark-type deltas Description: I have loved Dark types since I fell in love with my shiny Zoroark Isamu. He's my right hand man, my best guy. Shiny Zorua is my favorite Pokemon! I'm a little shy sometimes but I'm pretty friendly. I love video games, anime and reading and I'm a writer! Alex Gachas YT Nickname: Alex Pronouns: she/her or they/them Role: Hunter, Breeder Hoards: n/a Description: I love dark types. I fell in love after liking Weaviles, trying to collect dark type items and pokemon. Melan Weavile is what I am In LOVE with, it's so beautiful, but let's talk about me. I am currently in high school, trying to get good grades and into a good collage. I also love Theather. I am also involved in 4-H, art and drawing, and I can also animate! I raise 40 rabbits on my own, with my sisters help ofcouse.
susie's Avatarsusie
  • art archive

lunadial

• 🌑Descending into the Darkness🌑

What should we call you? Knock_Out Preferred pronouns: Any Pronouns work for me! Mostly He/She Male/Female Pronouns work just fine! Role: I kind of 'jack' between Breeder, Explorer, and Hunter. I bounce back and forth as needed~ :) Do you hoard any Dark-type Pokémon and accept donations? I would be hoarding just Purrloin/Liepard, and its Mega and could always extend my collection! A short description about you: Well, i tend to bounce around a lot. It honestly depends on mood, but social somewhat. I definitely don't mind PMs for a chat or two!~.
Always Tired, or Sarcastic.
Regigigas Hunt x71/200
Comissioned by Animela
Be Sure to check out the shops shown!

Liepardtales avatar (current) comissioned by Dragoncake!
susie's Avatarsusie
You've been added to the member list, feel free to post c:
ShadowShade's AvatarShadowShade
What should we call you: Emaracluse Preferred pronouns: Any pronouns are fine with me, but I usually use female pronouns Roles: Hunter, Explorer Do you hoard any Dark-type Pokémon and accept donations? I hoard Zorua and will take any you don't want uwu A short description about you: I'm not very social so if you want me to talk you will probably have to start the conversation, and even if I do have something to say I might not say it because I'm shy
Sprites made by the lovely KitKatKutie2 Please feed them
susie's Avatarsusie
You've been added to the member list, feel free to post~
Juice's AvatarJuice
What should we call you? Juice Preferred pronouns: She/Her Role: Greeter and Hunter Do you hoard any Dark-type Pokémon and accept donations? I hoard the Houndour and Orthrus line. I don't have much space for donations at the moment. A short description about you: I'm a little on the shy side, but I'm more than happy to chit-chat or help out in anyway I can~ Did anyone refer you? Nope! Just saw this while scrolling through the forums and figured I'd try and join a clan c:
- Velara Avatar by Mucka33 - Used with Permission -
Emmanectric's AvatarEmmanectric
Wrow what a cute clan idea! What should we call you? Emma/Emmanectric Preferred pronouns: She/her Role: Breeder/Hunter Do you hoard any Dark-type Pokémon and accept donations? Orthrus, and I do! A short description about you: I'm edgy and I love all dark pokemon,, especially Orthrus, Bisharp & Houndoom!! I'm really shy, but I wanted to join a clan to have a reason to socialize more! Did anyone refer you? nope!
susie's Avatarsusie
aa thank you ;w; I wanted to make a clan that stands out! You've both been added, feel free to post <3

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page