PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Brief downtime planned

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

Original post

Don't worry, it's only a few minutes! Server Guy needs to make some more adjustments to get the server running even more smoothly, but these changes are easier to do when people aren't hammering the server with requests ;) So there will be a brief downtime, no more than a few minutes, around midday today (25th) Server Time. So when this happens, please do not panic. Thank you!
Adjustments complete. Let's see if they work! There's been a mysterious bug that's been dumping out massive log files and this is what is suspected of contributing to the lag. It's probably not the only thing, admittedly, but the way you beat these things down is one at a time, right? Then you identify the next and... It continues xD Also re-enabled OpCache which basically means that Sally only has to read Niet's code once upon any user initially loading the page - then only reading it again if Niet changes the code, which just helps speed everything along.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
wïrr's Avatarwïrr
oooookie dokie!!
icon and bait by me!
If it'll help with the lag I'm all for it. I wish you could do it now xD
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Alright; I think I won't be on then, so I have nothing to worry about.
Spewpa • She/Her • Touches Grass Occasionally on hiatus/quit, will reply eventually 0/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 150gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
Background + Art | Code | Forum Icon - Bungo Stray Dogs: Gaiden
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
Im glad to hear that it be worked on so it will be running much smoother :D Good luck server guy!
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
LUXRUMBRE96's AvatarLUXRUMBRE96
*Sees the word downtime* Oh no! "it's only a few minutes." Phew...that got me worried <3 Hope this helps the lag <3 glad it will be quick
Raynn's AvatarRaynn
thanks and gl!
Score: 6427
Thanks for the heads-up!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
FIGURE.09's AvatarFIGURE.09
Thank you for the heads-up, and good luck!
zeb | 19 | | ceo of waffles actively hoarding and
score : 0

avatar and sprite by me for my use only!
Fluttershy63's AvatarFluttershy63
Ok thanks. Glad its only a few minutes

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page