PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The wild daycare

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 789

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"im so exited to open this daycare just gotta get everything ready everyone "amber said as she made the table for the opening celebartion with tons of food on the table
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare: my code on dragonml is eee2f50 if you want to recruit me as a frend on the game and dont hesitate to pm me your friend recrute code plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join
“Ugh, I hate preparing for big parties” Logan had got here early to help but had been in a bad mood the whole time “it’s gonna be a pain to clean up”
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"yeah but the opening is the best time for it since its a big goal amd a bigger goal is getting on hundred pokemon witch is on my gials for the daycare list"amber said as she got the pizza ready
“That’s... a lot of Pokémon” Logan was amazed by this statement “My dream is to try everything involving Pokémon, so this is on my list,” Logan just finished some pokepuffs, despite her tomboyish personality she was quite good at baking
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"yep it is and i dont think i will reach that piont any soon"amber said as she placed logans pokepuffs on the table ( amyone comes in nect with helper)
Illusion52's AvatarIllusion52
Angel came sprinting in DID I MISS ANYHING?! he said while sweating.
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"Yeah, I'm just hyped to see what Pokemon we'll get to meet!", Sasha yelled in excitement.
Current avatar made by DeathBird! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/224850/The-Snivy-Queens-Journal/post/4788464
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"angle you missed me saying that one of my goals is to get 100 pokemon in the daycare"amber said placeing plates on the table
“And you missed the smell of freshly baked pokepuff being removed from the oven, otherwise, no” She was stirring the batter for another batch, “Ya never know how much you’ll need” she spoke with a strong Unovan accent
Illusion52's AvatarIllusion52
Angel took a deep breath. I’m just glad I am here now. I found some really juicy berries and i just had to bring them here! Look at them! Angel opened his bag to reveal 15 enormous Sitrus Berries. THEY ARE LIKE, THE SIZE OF MY HEAD! he announced in excitment

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page