PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Idea has been rejected before)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

ILoveMyCat123's AvatarILoveMyCat123
I guess so but it'll take awhile if you have tons of fields and half of them have the pokemon you are looking for.
Death the Kid Free Icon made by-zombiexfood Animation is from an anime called Soul Eater. Here's my YouTube channel Here's my Patreon
No support. As stated there is the field search. And on top of that there is a thing called "field organization." Organize your fields so you can easily find your special mons. You don't need to search all over the place if you just put them in specific fields. If you have an unorganized mess that makes it hard for you to find what you're looking for then you should probably organize it. It took me 2 years to figure out what I wanted to do and now I put everything where it belongs. S/A collections sorted by region/pokedex placement, breeding pairs by region/pokedex. For Sale S/A in flavor sorted fields. Gifts from others in a separate field. So on and so forth. That's how I do it. Maybe people just need to find their own way to organize so they can find things easier.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
selocon's Avatarselocon
Not really. You could just put all your shinies into one field of its *that* problematic for you. Also, it's much quicker to do this: "Search. Click field. Click search again. Repeat" rather than have to go to the dex every time. Also, this has been rejected before
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
That's understandable I just thought this could give you more info on the Pokemon such as if I was looking for Eevee but couldn't find any through the field search I'll look at the Pokedex to see what happened to it and it'll tell me I've evolved it into Jolteon. It's just so you don't need to look through all the fields the search gives you, you go to pokedex click the pokemon's sprite and it tells you where it is. In the end it's the stuff decision. @selocon- I didn't realize this has been rejected.
That wouldn't be feasible from the sounds of it anyways. What would it do for the people who evolve hundreds of Pokemon? It wouldn't keep all the data for all 500 eevees or 60 shiny eevees + 10 melanistics or whatever. It wouldn't work. Alternatively you could always copy the urls of your special Pokemon and put them in a journal. If you can't find something you'd have a list. "I can't find my eevee" checks post "i don't see my eevee but I do see I have a jolteon now. Guess I must have evolved it." Then you can click on the link and see when you evolved it and what field its in.
I didn't think of that, alright I'll just scrap this idea.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page