PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Something for the shelter

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Galaxy Lion's AvatarGalaxy Lion
i think its fair to make it if you release it in shelter, you can look at the pokemon you release so if you accentdently put it in the shelter, you can get the pokemon easier than having to refresh it a bunch of times to find the pokemon
Score: 1013
NAGIT0's AvatarNAGIT0
I don't understand what you're trying to say? You can go back into your history and try to find a link of the Pokemon you released; or are you trying to say the Pokemon you release should always be on your shelter page? if so no support. Not-A-Edit: i re-read what you posted and now i slightly understand, you can pay people to shelter hunt your pokemon for you to see if they can find it.
avatar from danganronpa 2: goodbye despair
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 51 — 4,461 / 9,947
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 28%
Hasty nature
selocon's Avatarselocon
Already rejected. You have 2 confirmations on a normal release and up to 5 on a mass release. There are no "accidental" releases. This would also defeat the purpose of.the shelter. If, for whatever reason, you want a pokemon back from the shelter, pay someone in the trade forum to get it back for you.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page