PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

lack of eggs?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

So I've been looking for ponyta eggs in the shelter since the site came back up and have only found 3 total. I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. or if anyone knows why thats a thing :( Since it's not really a bug, just a personal irritation, I figured this was the best area of the forums to ask :?
maeflora's Avatarmaeflora
its just that nobodys bred many ponyta eggs yet. within a day or 2 the numbers should be back to normal as long as people are breeding ^^
avatar was drawn by me in firealpaca
Yeah, the sites been down. Shelter eggs and Pokemon are released after a week of being on site. Of course, Sally can only delete a limited amount of eggs/Pokemon at a time. Though it looks like Charmander and Ponya are a part of the "Been Deleted" group. Breed some of your own eggs, release them, and I'mm sure you'll be able to find a few. If you're not breeding your own eggs, then you're going to have a bad time. (Though you should always be breeding what you hunt.)
A Link to my Shop Check out my shop for: Shiny/Albino/Melan/Delta Pokemon, Gems, Box Hunts, Credit Hunts (I buy your items!), RTE,SweetHearts, Super Lucky Eggs, And Summons (sometimes Megastones)! [Avatar was made by BumbleJuice --- Their Art Shop ]

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page