PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Malerie Region

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345

Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
Setup As soon as you depart the ship, you run to the lab. "Could i get a pokemon, Professor rose?"
Avatar made by me for my use only and im proud of it Click this!!!!!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 33 — 433 / 4,209
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
“Hey, could I get my Pokémon already, I wanna get started before Milo” she wasn’t very excited, she had beaten the elite four before, she knew what to do and wanted to get over with it
  • Quick info
  • Mon of the day
  • Ads
  • Random thing
  • Credit
Hi I’m Levi! You can calll me whatever and I go by all Pronouns!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 57 — 4,997 / 10,278
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
*Deltarune comes out*Me: My life just got Deltaruined
Avatar By Me of Yugo (from Wakfu) as shinx Top row of Banners by Blue: Art school banners by ACottontail:Levi Sprite and journal banner by me
"Yes, of course!" The professor says. "Before you pick your pokemon, here is a a badge case and a pokedex, and some pokeballs." Logan picks them all up, putting them in their bag. "And lastly, your pokemon." Professor rose gets a tray of 3 pokemon. "There's Ralts, Mareep and Lillipup. Which one would you like?"
milove's Avatarmilove
"Nah, no way! You can't start without me!" Miles tumbled out from the crowd of people, clutching his latest fossil: the Plume Fossil. He was, of course, wearing his signature hoodie and his beanie, and running to catch up with his friend. "You can't leave me!" He huffed, looking up to the professor. "I'm here to get my starter too!"
*please do not play my character! Logan takes the poke balls and dex and clips the on her belt. She takes lillipup and walks out of the lab
"Yes, of course!" The professor says. "Before you pick your pokemon, here is a a badge case and a pokedex, and some pokeballs." "And lastly, your pokemon." Professor rose gets a tray of 3 pokemon. "There's Ralts, Mareep and Lillipup. Which one would you like?"
milove's Avatarmilove
"Well, I have to have a balanced Pokemon team if I want to be Champion, so.." He quickly picked up the Mareep Pokeball, and everything else before chasing after Logan. "Hey, wait up!"
(There are Npc characters] Slivia walked straight to the lab, With long brown hair. "Excuse me, could i get my reserved set?" Slivia asks. Profesor rose gives her everything, and her ralts. "Thanks!"
“Fine, just to remind ya, your slower than a slowpoke in winter” she stopped and leaned against a tree *question, you weren’t very detailed about the region, is it wet hot dry cold, what Pokémon are there, is there mega evolution? Z-moves?
milove's Avatarmilove
He huffed, glaring at her jokingly. "It's not my fault my latest fossil took so hard to find!" He pouted, still carrying his Plume Fossil. He had his other fossils hidden somewhere, only he knew where they were. "Are we heading for the Elite Four again?"

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page