PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SuperSannajin's Super Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

I made these custom skins for the Type Races I've participated in, and thought it would be good to put them together here. I don't have one for all the types yet because I make these as I go when I join a team. Any and all feedback on the colours is always appreciated.
PM me!
What they do: - Highlights the type race eggs, while hiding non-type race eggs. - Puts shelter eggs & pokemon in a grid, so it's easier to see. - Hides bad interactions and puts the good ones on top of each other in multi-parties, for easier mass-clicking. - Automatically berry sorts public fields after clicking a berry, for easier mass-clicking. - They all have a colour scheme appropriate for the type! :)

The Skins

For : DKb/darkskin I might change this colour scheme in the future because I feel it would fit ghost type a lot more For : DKb/fairyskin DKb/cleffa
Less saturated colours and Cleffa themed
For : DKb/fireskin For : DKb/normalskin For : DKb/psychicskin For : DKb/steelskin For : DKb/grassskin For DKb/groundskin
Massive shoutout to every who worked so hard to put all the codes together that are listed here and here. I've modified some of it to my liking but everything originally came from that thread.
Avatar made by me ~ iF i tYpeLikE tHis, it means I'm on mobile. Typing is weird on mobile.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page