PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Malerie Region

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 12

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
(Filling for Pokakat) I am a new trainer. Username: Pokakat Trainer name: Amber Apperance: Has long brown hair with the ends look like they are made of amber. Personality: Kind and caring, but gets serious in battles. Starter pokemon (look above): Lillipup
Current avatar made by DeathBird! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/224850/The-Snivy-Queens-Journal/post/4788464
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
i forgot to sub to this and i finally found it sorry for any inconveneces ( i cant spell a few words )
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare: my code on dragonml is eee2f50 if you want to recruit me as a frend on the game and dont hesitate to pm me your friend recrute code plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join
Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
Bump
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
I am a new trainer. Username: Raichi! Trainer name: Brea Appearance: A 14 year old girl that stands at 5 feet 5 inches. She has light brown skin and yellow eyes to match. Most times she’s wearing or has her yellow shaded sun glasses on her head. Likes to wear tank tops and shorts. Personality: A cheery and bubbly girl that can brighten anyone’s day. Doesn’t like to exclude anyone but can be kind of blunt sometimes. Starter pokemon: A Male Ralts (Can’t believe nobody picked this baby yet :0)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page