PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Circus Baby Pokemon World [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123456

POLL: What pokemon would you like to see more of?

Total votes: 6

You must be logged in to vote.

— Poll closes: 30/Oct/2019 12:00:00 (in 2 months)

POLL: How did you find my shop?

Total votes: 7

POLL: Shiny absol is the best!

Total votes: 3

DarkTempest's AvatarDarkTempest

★ Everyone please stay in your seats. The show will begin momentarily. ★

★ Rules ★

Rules- 1. Be respectful! 2. Offical rules apply just as mine do! 3. After you have purchased a pokemon and have gained full custody of it I don't care what you do with it! Does not apply to dex trades! 4. If you have rented something I WILL expect it back! 5. If you have rented something DO NOT lend it to your friends nor others! 6. Please respect me others! 7. Don't say you will pay something when you don't have it. Please do not make me add more rules, please be orderly, and please don't SPAM.

★ Shelter Hunts & Renting ★

Need a specific animal from the shelter but don't have time? Ask me and offer a reasonable price. Renting- Shelter Pass B for rent: 5gp/5k/1zc

★ Evolution Trade & Other Info ★

Pokemon that only evolve through trade can be sent to me with a label. I WILL NOT provide the item used to make it evolve unless you bought it from me and I have agreed to do it. Cubone can only evolve into Marowak [Alolan Forme] if he/she is next to Tapu Fini while at level 28. If you don't have a Tapu Fini but you want to evolve your cubone into Marowak [Alolan Forme] send a labeled trade to me. These trades are free but tips are appreciated :)

★ Prices ★

I take // 5k : 5gp : 1zc

★ Alternative Paying ★

If you have other items you want to trade then you can still offer them -Any Mega Stone Vouchers -Any Salon Vouchers -Any Mega Stone

★ 1:1 Pokemon Trading ★

I will also take 1:1 trading with pokemon. Please have equivalent valued pokemon when trading. If the pokemon is not equivalent then I will say no but you can try again :)

★ Dex Trades ★

Pokemon in the exclusives & varients and fish market are for dex trades. You must return the pokemon within 3 minutes after I/you accepted the trade (whichever sent the trade).

★ Items UFT ★

Ask me about what items i'm selling/have or if you need a specific item ask me if I have it. I have gems and boxes along with the other items :)

★ Banner made by Fennekava ★

Shop Banner made by: Fennekava

Click?

★ Exclusives & Variants UFT ★

5gp/5k/1zc I will take swaps but they must be equal or the same line. Offering a higher price is ok :)

★ Fish Market: Get your freshly caught fish! ★

1gp/500c/1zc These fish now need good homes. Once the field gets full I will release them.

★ Shinies, Albinos, and Melans ★

0 ATM

★ Updates ★

Lilligant Sale! 1gp/1k/1zc

★ Pokemon & Items I Buy/Accept ★

Minior Selkrub Bazerell Ditto Female Snow Combee Male Snowpoke Oricorio Pointe Style Early Bird Natu Apocalyptic Golett Arasprit Croaket Gragon Minibbit Pasovan Slypin Skeleco Female Maravol Patterns- More Astral More Robinsoni More Repeat More Petal Aggro Beast Clone Crystal Dream Flutter Mimic Moon Sarahae Sparklemuffin Spooky Vibrant
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page