PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A lottery feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

S Neko Chan's AvatarS Neko Chan
Suggestion Title: Lottery Suggestion Summary: Users can pay an ammount of money ( however much they like, the larger amount of money, the higher their chances of winning) and all of the money goes to the prizes and if you win you might get mpre money than you put in, or less, it would be completely luck based and how much money you put in the first place (so basically how the actual lottery works. Positive points: It could be fun if enough users tried it out and a new way to get money. Negative points: Users might not want to invest in it, making it pointless. Reason For Consideration: I guess it could make the site more exciting, and in the pokemon games, there is normally mini games were you kind of gamble your money (at least in the older ones) Thank you!
Avatar is an offical Pokemon Shuffle image
selocon's Avatarselocon
There's a reason this is no longer in the official games. Minors.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

Oh... I didn't know that was an actual thing they did... Okay then!
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

Actually the lottery is still in the official games. However they did remove the slots due to their gambling nature. From what I've seen this site is against gambling, with grab bags being banned and only having entry fees to contests allowed if everything is redistributed. So I feel like having a site wide lottery with an entry fee wouldn't be added. However free to enter lotteries already exist in a form through raffles in the contests subforum.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
Kang's AvatarKang
Also, based on a past lottery/gambling feature PF probably will never have a lottery feature. Even if the past feature was made by the userbase I can't see staff going ahead and adding this or any lottery feature. Why? Cause they'd be going against what they said here:

QUOTE originally posted by Blank Banshee

Alright, so first off - Grab Bags are gambling. If Nintendo isn't allowed to do it, we're not allowed, so you're not allowed. At the end of the day, we are not a gambling establishment and we aren't regulated by the Gambling Commission, so we can't do anything gambling-wise.
Note: I know this is about grab bags, but the context still applies to this suggestion.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Okay, thank you all!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page