PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Journey of fire

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 91011

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
amber punched a tree un there to let our her anger witch she had alot
Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
"W-where did they go??!" The Count yelled at his assistant. "Shard! Go find them, or you're fired! ARGH!"
Self proclaimed Queen of Dunsparce!

click my babes?

sylveon sprite by jujoaura, fennekin sprite by hyuka, profile picture by lesbiqueen
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"Yessir! I'm on it." Shard couldn't afford losing his job. He had the brainwave of using high ground to locate them, and what better place then the mountaintop? He had a unique technique for climbing it, using the same trick he used to look like a berry, but have the spikes out so it would act like a climbing wall. He began the ascent up the rocky wall.
Avatar made by the spriting overlord that is ChocolaTee! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name!
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
amber got ready to attack with her moves stronger because she needed to let her anger out
Marsh teleported to a hole in the mountain that would give him a good vantage point when Shard arrived and prepared a Shadow Ball.
Victini
This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.
  • Intro
  • Links
  • My precious...
Previously DuskmaneNecomza!
sig by etherea | avatar and sig is official victini art
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
a!ber got ready to attack with dragon rage
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"Aw, Nanab! How'd they see me coming?! Wait. If they're not at the very top, then... that's gonna work great!" Shard fired a Icicle Spear at the above mountaintop in attempt to cause a rockslide and he dug out a safety chamber big enough for him, and him only, to fit inside.
“Wa? What’s happening?!” Marsh said. He felt the ground splitting. But before anything had a chance of happening, he teleported to the top of the mountain, where the others were.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
amber just relaxed now they where so safe with marsh

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page