PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Journey of fire

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 91011

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
(start)amber was looking in her room when she found an ild book her dad made she looked inside but she teleported with only one page of the book she hopes to find the missing pages of her farther book she walks thorugh the forest looking carefully as she walker soon she sees a rock with numbers on it but then sees a shadow run by and chases it coming to a rasberry tree the shadow still runs as she chases it coming by resberry bushes at every stop untill the shadow comes to a dead end as amber sped to the shadow untill she saw it was (victorius victini vulpix88 or fennikava use a normal charater you have not a villan since its not time for it yet and i dont want to spiol the other place that we find the villan )
hoi
Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
Cherish stopped dead in her tracks as she noticed her pursuer. She stepped out of the shadows bravely. "Hello?"
Self proclaimed Queen of Dunsparce!

click my babes?

sylveon sprite by jujoaura, fennekin sprite by hyuka, profile picture by lesbiqueen
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
amber jumped back in suprise of the strange colering of the fenniken "h_hello?"she said as she walked slowly back hoping he or she dosint attack her
"Don't run away! I-i mean.. I won't hurt you." Cherish regains her confidence and steps forward. "I'm Cherish. I've been looking for other Pokemon in this forest for days..."
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"oh"amber said"im looking for pages of my farthers book i looked in it then i got teleported here" amber stopped walking back but kept hrper eyes on the cherish so make sure she didint try to attack if she was trying to make her bond with her but then attack her like in movies she watched
Cherish relaxed and replied, "Oh, really? What do the pages look like? Maybe I could help." Her eyes lit up at the thought of no longer being alone.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"i dont know but i know they are written in handwrighting"amber said as she got closer to cherish
"I think I saw a bit of paper by the riverside last night. Should we go?"
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"i guess"amber said as she waited for cherish to start to walkso cherish whouldint get left behind
Without hesitation, Cherish bounded off towards the river, her small paws barely touching the forest floor. She couldn't look back to see if Amber was close behind, as her large tail bounced in the way. If they wanted to get there before sundown, they had to make it quick. "Amber, are you keeping up? I can slow down," she asked.

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page