PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Day care problemS

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Ashuna's AvatarAshuna
i have problems with the day care and stuff. i only get like 6 pokémon out off it but i have too many eggs. Shouldnt it be nice if the games adds a futur were u can sell your eggs ( not to players, but for like 20credits/ egg) and if u release them in the chelter u get abonus lets say : 30 eggs relesed then every egg is 30 instead of 20. maybe u can add event to it were u get a bonus after a community goal? mybe if u release (not sell) 40 eggs u get 2 more adoptions free
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
You already get plenty of bonuses for making the interactions needed to get "too many eggs". You don't need anything more for releasing them.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
No support. This reads as a "Give Me Free Stuff" suggestion, and such suggestions are rejected on the basis that it serves you and not the community. If you really want more adopts, getting Daycare Passes and Hypermode will let you do just that. And you can't sell Eggs. Technical limitations, ya know? Finally, I would suggest rewording suggestions to make it clear what you want implemented. It took me a bit to realize what you wanted, which led me to the conclusion that I reached

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Ashuna's AvatarAshuna
didnt mean to let it come over like that.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page