PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Neighbor’s Journal (A tired postdog without motivation)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 161718

POLL: What badge should i finish first?

•  50%
  •  63%
  •   0%

Total votes: 8

This poll is now closed.

POLL: What fakemon should i hunt first?

Total votes: 16

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: Sohuld i change my name?

Total votes: 2

You must be logged in to vote.

Iceland's AvatarIceland
A Neighbor's Journal
My new journal, well let me see Name: Wick Age: An age Hatched in: Neighborhood
I miss living here
But currently living in Border
I wish to live far away
Species: A Neighbor Luxio
Art by Leon_Albertus
Nature: Hardy Role: Attacker =D, let's protect them, they're an endangered type Gender: They/them He/Him Sexuality: Ace lesboy Relationship Status: a nasty single since 11 months ago Alignment: Lawful/Neutral good but lately i'm feeling chaotic evil >:v Personality: INTJ-T I like Systur, videogames (specially IDV), 70's,80's,90's and 00's music,the 80's rock music, ESC, Croatia and their music, Iceland, Balkans, Dogs, cats, birds, MHA (Kamie and Asui), WT (Narasaka, Mura my Espeon and more), DMO, TFM, Amabadama, Fridrik Dor, PEANUTBUTTER (both the food and the silly hamster musician hahaha c'mooooon) Dvornik Dino and Massimo (still hurts). Dislike: Bad teachers from my university, My first and DEAD-NAME (i won't mention this name ANYMORE) Horror movies and having a group with over 30 classmates (i have a terrible social anxiety) and when someone tells me to shut up, please don't do it, i really HATE it, Evo tourneys.. please No more!!! i really hate them My carrd: here My favorite pokemon: Luxio and Poochyena My favorite eeveelution: Glaceon My favorite shiny: Pidove My favorite Legendary: Giratina and Silvally My favorite Fakemon: Frusky (The best one), Ayeren, Luckoo and Kinaster Most Favorite Natures: Naive (THE BEST ONE), Brave, Hasty, Rash, Naughty, Timid Least Favorite Natures: Relaxed, Quiet and All bitter ones (But the least one is the Sassy nature) This is my b-day month!! (Sprite by: HeartlessDemon) Baits by: justanobody2275 The Monopups Squad by: Vandi

Fun facts

-Since august 30th i started a new career: I'll be a teacher, so less time playing here. -I have depression 24/7. -I have a sister playing here: her name Hyuse -I'm don't watch animes really, but MHA and WT are my unhealthy obsession (A VERY UNHEALTHY), once you enter, you'll never leave =) yes my friends tried to introduce me to another animes but i can't leave my unhealthy obsessions... but i'm getting interested with BSD lmao thanks to IDV -I have a huge obsession to name my specials with ESC, my fandom stuff. -I'm too obsessed with IDV x3 thank you Hyuse -The other day, i was laughing together with my sister about an Icelandic song named Disco Frisco, because it sounds like a Super's theme. -Only my family can call me with my real gender. -I have another name but since 2009 is a Deadname and decided to change to: Ru or Cougar (means that i don't use this first name anymore) -I'm genderfluid, and i hate femme clothes =P. -For a weird reason: i like to play gta EVERYDAY ='D. -I'm the only of my family who has different hair (ugly black hair) -I usually don't have luck at all XD: I'm just an idiot student My country never won a single ESC My work or school always gives me the wrong schedule Literally i am the black sheep If i get someday a Sassy melon, i will riot >:v Iceland was buffed in 2014.. but currently is nerfed since 2019 (sports) If WT were real, being honest.. i'll be Gunner instead Attacker.. ouch, i did a lot of personality tests about this.. most of them i got this Role ._.XD Bait by: justanobody2275 ^^
F2U code by Gumshoe Background edited by Gumshoe
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By: @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
40.68% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka
Iceland's AvatarIceland
My first party?? (not sure at all): My first hatched Albino: My first hatched Shiny: My first delta: My first hatched legendary: My first hatched Melan: My first random chance Shiny: My first rus: May 27th 2018 =3= Second Rus: July 15th 2020 aaaa Third Rus: Jan 25th 2021 (but how o.o, i only made party clicks to host) 4th Rus: Jan 28Th 2021 (Reset time, very close to the 3rd one) 5th Rus: Aug 16th 2021 (Ohhh 3 rus in a year, new record) 6Th Rus: Nov 22 2021 (okay 4 rus in 2021 help me) My first time Arceus Rank: May 25th 2019 My first Wishalloy: May 7th 2020 (Dark) Second Wishalloy: March 17th 2021 (Electric) My first Master Badge: October 22nd 2020 (Dark) Illusion Badge: October 23th 2021 (1 YEAR SINCE THE FIRST AAAA) Punishment Badge: August 4th My second Master Badge: October 10Th 2021 (Electric) In May i'll get 2 years since the first Pokerus :'v (Soon i'll post all my special pokes lol)
Iceland's AvatarIceland
I really love Pidoves, Poochyenas and Shinxs <3 My lovely pals:
Iceland's AvatarIceland
Delta Pigeons 18/18 FINALLY!!, Shiny-delta 3/18 and Albino-Delta 1/18 (3 of them aren't mine now)
Iceland's AvatarIceland

Journal Name

Name: Name: Milan (Nickname: G-Dragon by Those people)
Pidove sprite from Gamefreak official games
Age: Mid 30's Birthday: September 9th Level: 100 FINALLY!!!! <3
Fun facts: One day i was playing Pkmn Black/White and i got a Pidove, i named him Milan S. him only for fun (random). I hated a lot his song, but years later i was playing Pokeheroes hoping to get a random shiny (except Pidove) and... MY FIRST SHINY WAS A PIDOVE, GOT TROLLED BY MILAN S.!! >:v hahaha. And i started to love this song : Ovo je.... c'mon.... well you won Trashkovic also my first Melan was a Pidove (Stankovic trolled me) Best friends: His Owner Hatohara, Mørland the Snivy, Lea Sirk the Goldesem, Vanja the Salamence, SevdahBABY the Unfezant, Goran Bregovic the Tranquill, Pidaveh Stankovic, Dylan and Delta Stankovic. Enemies: Poochy, Davor Govac, Massimo, Dvornik, Psihomodo Pooch (all the team), Ari, Saara, Oso. Neutral: Ruby, Hera Björk, Queenie, Alissia (he can trust with them or betray them, Depend of his mood) Likes: Sing, style, dance a lot, his Pokefriends, people who loves Pigeons, His home Serbia. Dislikes: Shining items, rude people and his nickname :V He is very friendly, and is easygoing, he likes to annoy Poochy a lot and her friend Ruby, he loves to sing his crazy songs. He's based on the Serbian Singer Milan (obviously duh!!) XD (soon i'll post video of him) [youtube]4xKeYFkB9Pw[/youtube]
Iceland's AvatarIceland
  • Ruby and her Allies
  • Art of the Squad
  • The Squad and ESC
  • Secret things about the squad
My Sona and Allies:

Ruby

Name: Ru (Nickname: Flyqueen, Queenie) Specie: Luxio Country: Iceland Age: Early 20's Date of Birth: June 17Th 2001 Type: Electric, but she can use Ice powers too.. Level: 100 Relationship Status: Single Likes: Hamburgers, Chicken nuggets, winter, puffins, her favorite band is Queen, play with her best friend Poochy and take a shower, also she prefers the pronouns They/them. Dislikes: Rain time because they ruin her beautiful Fur, Gossips, rude people, Kuru. Extra info: She's very shy and doesn't trust anymore, her dream is fly someday, she has few friends like Poochy (From Croatia/Finland) and Konami (From .). She doesn't like to fight and she's always ignoring Kuru the Mega Umbreon (Soon i'll post my another pokemon). Fun fact: She's Aichmophobic/belonephobic (Knifes, sharp things even if she's an Attacker).

Poochy

Name: Poochy/Tina Specie: Poochyena Country: Croatia/Finland Age: Early 20's Date of Birth: December 6Th 2000 Type: Fairy/Dark Level: 100 Relationship Status: Single. Likes: Nuggets, Music, Videogames, Christmas, Lapponia, play with her best friend Ru, the sled dog racing, cookies. Dislikes: Summer. Extra info: She's too shy when she's interacting with other people than her squad, she's friendly with cats like Narasaka (the best sniper kitten) even if Narasaka is somewhat weird one. Fun fact: She's not totally Dark as we imagined before.

Dogekai

Name: Dogekai or Freyr Specie: Growlithe Country: ??? Age: Late 20's Date of Birth: May 1st 1996 Type: Fire Level: 100 Relationship Status: Married Likes: Cooking, being gunner, his lover, art, annoy dragons, art, annoy tikky Dislikes: Getting sick, bored classes. Extra info: He's friend of Nat since they entered on the same room.. year later Ru entered to the same room with them and together are silly. Fun fact: He tends to get sick due he's learning to cook and not all the food are delicious..

Sasa

Name: Sasa/Cit Specie: Frusky Country: Poland Age: Early 20's Date of Birth: January 18Th 1999 Type: Ice Level: ??? Relationship Status: Unknown Likes: Dislikes: Extra info: Fun fact:

Nat

Name: Natalie/Nat Specie: Purrloin Country: Romania Age: Late 20's Date of Birth: May 3rd 1996 Type: Dark Level: ??? Relationship Status: Unknown Likes: Friendship, eating food, inviting food to the squad, pets, caring of the others. Dislikes: Unknown since she's a sweetie. Extra info: She's the support and the lovely "mother figure" of the squad, she thinks the peace is the best option for all. Fun fact: When Dogekai is absent, she becomes on the leader of the squad..

Ru

Art By: Cryst

Art By: Shazi

Art By: AxelBby

Crossovers By: Leon_Albertus

My sona as Kaminari from MHA My Sona as Kuga from WT

Monocubs/Monopups by: Leon_Albertus

Monocubs/Monopups by: Vandi

Each lil member of the squad has a favorite year, Poochy in fact loves 2014, 2018, 2021 and 2023 (Finland was about to win haha), Ru loves 2008, 2009, 2014 and 2021 (since they're golden years for Iceland), Dogekai prefers between 2018 or 2021, Nat thinks 2010 is better but Sasa said that he prefers golden years for his country like 1994 or something like 2022 The evil Roman :v
All members are in Border, but each one has differents stories: Ru used to be in the Suzunari First with a Green Espeon, who adopted her as a little sister
A long time ago, this Espeon was walking in the snow, and he found Ru injured by bad people, she was tired of running, he decided to bring her to home and cared of her like his lil sister, now she's stronger, and she's grateful of this Green cat, she never forgets him every time..
, but she left because she wanted to do a new team with Poochy (her first friend) and with other person. Poochy joined Border due to she lost a sibling by the neighborhood, she's sniper and is shy like her best friend Ru, currently she's doing team with her. Dogekai joined before both girls and belongs to one of the strongest teams from B rank, he's a powerful gunner (or we can just call him Dogekai the gunnerdog), he's married with a big dragon.. (we don't know about that big guy/girl yet) Natalie or just Nat joined but she doesn't like to fight, she's Operator and her loyal members are a Seal, a little but cute Female Hamster (in memory of Hanzaki 2022-2023 and Polo 2022-2024 RIP) and a Norwegian forest/Maine coon hybrid, she may be small but she's very smart and strategic lady. And Sasa, who is the only husky attacker on his squad, the fastest from the team, since is the only dog, he can find foes with his smell (as a trained dog) The little Squad i had to delete people since they forgot me:
Ruby/Iceland (DoB:17/06/2001)
Poochy (DoB:06/12/2000)
Cit ^^ (DoB 28/01/????
Nat ^^ (DoB 03/05/????
Cit aka: Cheese pees cheese =V by Annie (School friend), sadly she changed schedule ='v (DoB:01/05/2002)
Allison (DoB:25 or 26/10/1994)
Zeena (DoB:2?/06/199?)
Souris (sibling) (DoB:21/08/1990)
Louis ^^ (DoB 18/09/????
coding / official art
Iceland's AvatarIceland
Shinx hunt: 77s/13a/0m/2771h (For now saved) #OffTopic or a little story: My Pigeon is the Hero of Birds and Flying guys! My Sister thinks about he's the hero of the birds, that he saved all the birds and guys from the field where Stankovic lives "Special Serbs (Специјални Срби) 🌠🌌💛" Yes he saved the NoiTwins (Matthías and Hannigan). Mørland the Shiny Snivy is a good friend who helped Stankovic to save some eggs during the Type race on March (Dragon type). They cared of the NoiTwins and the Delta-Pigeons to get a big big Family. Every Saturday Night: All the family open the field to get a Big party with: dance balkan music. Choro (Soon) (The True Owner of Milan the Pidove) is proud of him and is the very first time to tell to his lovely Pigeon for caring all those Guys from Killer Crows. The True Heroes:
Iceland's AvatarIceland
Shop 🐾King of the beasts🐾
1.All PFQ rules apply ^.^ 2.You can PM me for trades. 3.I have the right to decline your offer. 4.Be patient, (sometimes i am not online for work and RL stuff). 5.I accept some payments (credits, ZC, GP, Boxes and Gems),Depend of the part. 6.You will have 2 Days to send a trade with the payment. 7.Remember to Subscribe. 8.Be nice to everyone here and have fun ;D. Banners by: angelatos:

banner

Affiliates

My sister's shop: The Neighbor's Shop
Iceland's AvatarIceland
  • Shinies
  • Albinos
  • Deltas
  • Box Box hunt
I have a variety of shinies (Check my UFT fields first) I accept some payments: Note: Rare Gender Costs Double
Shinies

Shinies 2560-3840

6/30/30k/1/1

Shinies EHP 5120-6400

10/50/50k/1/2

Shinies EHP 7680-8960

None Yet 14/70/70k/2/2
The price of Albinos are the Double: Note: Rare Gender Costs Double

Albinos 2560-3840

12/60/60k/2/2

Albinos 5120-6400

20/100/100k/2/3

Albinos 7680-8960

None Yet 28/140/140k/3/4

Deltas

Check my UFT Fields please ;D 4/20/20k
Welcome to my BoxBox Hunt Price: : 25k / 25/ 5 : 525k / 525/ 105 Currency: 1: 5 : 5k

Form

[b]Iceland I would Like a Box Box! [i]Username:[/i] [i]How many:[/i] (Max. 3) [i]Payment:[/i][/b]
Slots (for now 4 slots): 1. 2. 3. 4.
coding / official art
Iceland's AvatarIceland
  • Dead Shiny charm swap
  • Dex Trading
  • Gem Swap
  • Summons UFT
Dead to live charm swap: Prices: Dead Charm+ 40k/40/8 Available: x8 Rental: COMING SOON
Soon

Looking for and (So both are NFT)

0 94 213 4548 73 9
0 0 3 16 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0
2 47 140 26 199 33
0 6 0 0 2 1
0 0 0 0 0 0
128 7 15 6865 11 752
0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0

For now i only accept and and are PWYW

x0 x0 x0 x0 x1
x0 x0 x0 x0 x0
x0 x0 x0 x0 x0
x0 x0 x0 x0 x0
x0 x0
x0 x0 x0 x0 x0
x0 x0 x0 x0 x0
x0 x0 x0 x0 x0
x0 x0 x0 x0 x0
x0 x0 x0 x0 x0
x0 x0 x0
x0 x0 x0 x0 x0
x0 x0 x0 x0 x0
x0 x0 x0
x0 x0
coding / official art

Pages: 123··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page