PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Neighbor’s Journal (A tired postdog without motivation)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Iceland's AvatarIceland
Yesterday was my last day of working, i will miss you Albie and Vale (idv reference haha) you cute little gurl, i promise to get a s/a with your name!
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By: @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
40.68% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka
Iceland's AvatarIceland
Being honest... I forgot how to be happy being single... sorry my depression I feel excluded from all.. i feel useless.. really sorry for this i just hate being alone I'm getting tired of this, always putting conditions.. I will freak out and leave the fake teams... and most important, I-HAVE-ANOTHER-PRIORITIES-AT-SCHOOL
Iceland's AvatarIceland
I'm so tired of being excluded, seriously, even at school, when making teams why am i the only who gets warnings to get banned.. when i get a little mistake, others did mistakes and they don't get banned -_-
Iceland's AvatarIceland
FINALLY A GOOD POST!! i think... i think WE WON!!! okay almost hahaha i need to bring my last homework to her and i will be winner Next week we start the ROUND 2 with teacher XD aaaaaa
Iceland's AvatarIceland
Yes i love to see this kind of posts or messages, you always made my day/night!

More people like this user

Credits:Yup i took the screenshot
Iceland's AvatarIceland
Let me learn i'm just newbie at stuff Kugazai hunt: 234s/72a/3m/10761h I almost finished this progress:
52.76% Electric Gem progress
Iceland's AvatarIceland
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE YOU DAZAI ♥ MY LOVELY FAVORITE AGENT!! I don't care if you're not male ='3, you're naive and very special for me like Yuma
Iceland's AvatarIceland
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GREEN BADGE

Iceland's AvatarIceland
I visited a lovely cousin yesterday, and some good family!, woow i want to invite my cousin's children to play here haha, ouch after this we came home and i said: i only need to finish the school to get more time with them, aaaaaa i need hm to hunt as i need a gurl to love xd ='D
Iceland's AvatarIceland
HAHAHAHA TOO MANY YEARS HERE AND....... MY VERY FIRST HATCHED SPECIAL FAKEMON

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page