PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ultra Prisms Set-up [1x1 with Slimemold]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123

1- To the left side of Grandview city and Fragrant meadow sounds good to me owo I don't know about you, but I like to think of the southern part of the region having less civilization and just more wilderness. Might just have to do with the fact that it's so empty now. 2- Possibly. Of course, Pokemon could probably do what humans did to create such Pokemon. Though... it could be illegal to artifically create a Pokemon in the region?
Avatar made by Zerobold for my use only. || Zerobold's and My co-owned Shop! Here are all of my gym badges!
Slimemold's AvatarSlimemold
1- Alright, noted it down for later adding! And I like your idea; with less resources to build in some areas and little food in others, it's possible that not many would be willing to establish towns, let alone cities. So, at most, there would be some tiny villages scattered far from each other and perhaps even some communities built underground too? 2- Maybe? Species like Magnemite and Golett may not bring much trouble for their creators, in part due to the actual process being hard and tedious enough for anyone to make them. A species like Type: Null or Genesect though... now that'd be illegal. Basically, I think it would ultimately depend on the purpose behind the creation of the species in question. Those like Grimer and Trubbish exist purely by chance, so I guess they don't count.
Icon done by myself
1- Communities built underground? I didn't think about that. But that would be something new and interesting to PMD, and I could see it working. o: There'd probably be another cave down there that leads to the communities built underground, that consist mostly of rock, ground, and steel types? 2- So like, purposely creating them for experimentation and other inpokemane (inhumane but with Pokemon instead) acts is illegal? But if they were "naturally" created through like waste or structures, it's fine?
1- Yeah! Some may be pretty small and conformed by a handful of species at most (Patrat/Watchog, Dunsparce, Linoone and so on) and work similarly to villages. However, there could be a cave or two leading to these huge interconnecting tunnel systems inside structred more like a city and yes, inhabited by Ground, Rock and Steel-types plus other cave and tunnel dwelling Pokemon. 2- Something like that, yes. If the species came upon existence by "natural" means (as in, formed with little to no intervention from others) or by ways/purposes that damaged no one (excluding self-protection, depending of the case), then it's fine.
1- Wait, Patrat/Watchog? They live underground? 2- Okay. That's fair. Do you think our heroes will see such a Pokemon on their quest through the region (Which we might need to come up with a name for btw)?
1- They're at least partially based on meerkats, I believe, so they may have communal dens buried underground 2- Perhaps? I recently had this thought of there being a remotely located town mostly built and inhabited by Golett that had been there since ancient times. Plus several other species could've integrated within the region and it's many habitats well enough to live harmoniously with the rest. (You're completely right, this place does need a name. I have no thoughts about good names though. So uh, any suggestions? )
1 - According to bulbapedia, they could be based off of meerkats or prarie dogs which both burrow. And apparently Watchog is also based on a ground hog? That's cool. Watchog's Pokedex entry says that they have keen eyesight that lets them see in the dark, so that's useful for digging tunnels. They also have patterns on their bodies that shine, so they can be assistance to their prevolutions too. Patrat's dex entry states that there's always one on lookout, so if one feels extra protective on the day our characters may encounter the entrance to a community of them, there might be trouble. That's if they don't come from behind the lookout Patrat. 2 - And the Goletts could live in huts made out of stone, since it's mostly prominent in the location that they live in? o: And there could be a city somewhere in the middle of the map that has their own landfill? And every night, the Trubbish come out and make a mess of the city because they feel like the city is turning their backs on them? I don't really have any ideas either. I want it to be something that sounds more important than the names I've been giving the towns, forests, etc. so far, but I don't know what.
1- What cool details! This is what I get for not checking Bulbapedia. But yeah, they may not take much kindly what is essentially a bunch of random strange-looking Pokemon roaming through their territory. 2- Yeah, could picture them building a city with stone! And I'm guessing other Poison-types like Koffing live in the landfill too along with Pokemon who take advantage of whatever could be found in there like Burmy. So, when our heroes arrive, the city would be already divided between the city and the landfill dwellers? Perhaps something whose naming follows the way the regions do in the main games? I mean, according to Bulbapedia, Kalos derives from the greek word for beauty while Alola is a mix of two Hawaiian words: "ola", meaning life and "aloha", a greeting.
1 - Of course, there's other sites that could of told you the same info. I just find Bulbapedia to be the most handy xD Or I'm just used to it the most. Who knows? 2 - Yes, that sounds really good. So the team might split in to two, one team to speak with the city dwellers, and one with the landfill ones. Of course, both of the parties might see their ways as the right way (city dwellers keeping landfill Pokemon in landfill and landfill Pokemon coming in when no one is around and throwing garabge all over the place) and will battle our characters, which might prove to be a challenge since the group, as stated previously, will be divided. (imagine if there was a battle in the games where you had to command two parties in entirely different battles at once. That would be amazing and wild) So to name the region, should we first come up with a real-world location that we can base it off of?

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page