PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🍀Forest Dawn🍀 {Open}

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 697071

Matamoja's AvatarMatamoja

Welcome to my little forest oasis~

Here I will be selling mostly grass types, but there will be a variety of other things available as well, like boxes, and breeding pairs. Maybe even the occasional Melan auction~

Set price melans!

Since these melans didn't get any bids in their auctions, I'm selling them for their delta prices. None at the moment~

Shinies and albinos from hunts

Hover over the minisprites to see prices. Check my fields if you want a specific nature or gender. ----------------------
80gp
160gp
70gp
140gp
40gp
80gp

Other pokemon for sale

Somehow I end up with special pokemon other than the one I am hunting. Those pokemon sell for DP prices or less and are in my first few fields. The prices are listed in the names.

99% Breeding Pairs

All the 99% pairs in my 'breeding pairs' fields are for sale for 30gp per pair. The exclusives and variants go for 40gp. Also, feel free to ask for a pair I don't have, I might be able to put one together. Full list of pairs here~

Tournament Tokens

Selling for market prices, give an offer and I'll probably accept tbh. Tournament Token (Iolite): 3 Tournament Token (Agate): 24

Delta Points

I am selling delta points for 2zc or equivalent per point. Just post how many points you need and I'll send over the first as a trade to get payment and the rest as gifts.

Gems!

I am selling medium gems for 15gp a piece and large gems for 150gp a piece, double the price for steel and dragon. Other currencies are accepted.
Small Medium Large
Normal 3 645 0
Fire 10 414 0
Water 9 169 11
Grass 1 286 87
Electric 1 71 0
Ice 10 33 0
Fighting 7 23 0
Poison 7 71 0
Ground 7 33 0
Flying 6 61 0
Psychic 7 40 0
Bug 8 89 0
Rock 3 13 0
Ghost 5 481 0
Dark 4 29 0
Steel 0 19 0
Dragon 2 231 0
Fairy 1 100 0

Boxes

I have pretty good luck when it comes to scour missions, so I will be selling boxes. Current stock: 1 35k credits or equivalent per box.

H: pokefarm currency LF: Paypal

What the display title says, since I literally can't make things any clearer. Ratio: 1 USD : 1 EUR : 100 : 500 : 500,000 UFT: 0 877 1,910,252 Please, do not offer under 10 USD/equiv. I will send you my PayPal info(e-mail) in a PM.

H: Chicken Smoothie money LF: Pokefarm currency

What the display title says~ I have C$ 6199 and I'm looking to trade it for ZC, GP, or credits. Or a mix. It doesn't have to be the entire amount ^^ 1C$ = 2ZC:10gp:10k credits My username on CS is the same as here.
Original template made by Dúliner
Name: Matamoja "And what if none of their souls were saved? They went to their maker impeccably shaved"
~Sweeney Todd
Silverdni's AvatarSilverdni
50ZC for your Viridian Epee? Also, could I request a Boxbox hunt for 100ZC?
Trade Shop: [Borrow + or ] [Swap ->] [90%+ Pairs] [Sell Me ]
Credit for IMG
Yes to both~
Oops, I just realized I misread. The Box-box is for 110zc, not 100, do you still want it?
Silverdni's AvatarSilverdni
In that case, I'll retract my offer.
That's fine~
bump
KiahTaiga's AvatarKiahTaiga
Can I grab 2 shiny Shroomish and the shiny Flygon for 110GP ^_^
Avatar is drawn by Psychøkineticism and is free for use!
Yupp, sending~
bump

Pages: 123··· 697071

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page