PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🍀Forest Dawn🍀 {Open}

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 616263

Matamoja's AvatarMatamoja

Welcome to my little forest oasis~

Here I will be selling mostly grass types, but there will be a variety of other things available as well, like boxes, and breeding pairs. Maybe even the occasional Melan auction~

Set price melans!

Since these melans didn't get any bids in their auctions, I'm selling them for their delta prices.

Shinies and albinos from hunts

Hover over the minisprites to see prices. Check my fields if you want a specific nature or gender. ----------------------
80gp
160gp
70gp
140gp

Other pokemon for sale

Somehow I end up with special pokemon other than the one I am hunting. Those pokemon sell for DP prices or less and are in my first few fields. The prices are listed in the names.

99% Breeding Pairs

All the 99% pairs in my 'breeding pairs' fields are for sale for 30gp per pair. The exclusives and variants go for 40gp. Also, feel free to ask for a pair I don't have, I might be able to put one together. Full list of pairs here~

Delta Points

I am selling delta points for 2zc or equivalent per point. Just post how many points you need and I'll send over the first as a trade to get payment and the rest as gifts.

Gems!

I am selling medium gems for 15gp a piece and large gems for 150gp a piece. Other currencies are accepted. I also trade for other gems. I will trade up to large gems for ease of trading, if asked.
Gem TypeMedium GemsLarge Gems
Grass6108
Water20211
Normal6610

Boxes

I have pretty good luck when it comes to scour missions, so I will be selling boxboxes. Current stock: 3 1 full Box-box is 100zc or equivalent in gp or credits.

H: pokefarm currency LF: Paypal

What the display title says, since I literally can't make things any clearer. Ratio: 1 USD : 1 EUR : 9 NOK: 100 : 500 : 500,000 UFT: 10,110 3,190 1,952,951 Please, do not offer under 5 USD/equiv. I will send you my PayPal info(e-mail) in a PM.
Original template made by Dúliner
Name: Matamoja "And what if none of their souls were saved? They went to their maker impeccably shaved"
~Sweeney Todd
Silverdni's AvatarSilverdni
50ZC for your Viridian Epee? Also, could I request a Boxbox hunt for 100ZC?
Trade Shop: [Borrow + or ] [Swap ->] [90%+ Pairs] [Sell Me ]
Credit for IMG
Yes to both~
Oops, I just realized I misread. The Box-box is for 110zc, not 100, do you still want it?
Silverdni's AvatarSilverdni
In that case, I'll retract my offer.
That's fine~
bump
KiahTaiga's AvatarKiahTaiga
Can I grab 2 shiny Shroomish and the shiny Flygon for 110GP ^_^
Avatar is drawn by Psychøkineticism and is free for use!
Yupp, sending~
bump

Pages: 123··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page