PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Victini’s Life...in a Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

Are we ready? Oh...we’re already on? Oh, ok... *in Kirby voice* HAAAAAAAAIIIIIII *regular voice* My name’s VictoriusVictini (previously DuskmaneNecromza), but you can call me Vic, Dusk, Duskmane, or Vicvi (but mostly Vicvi or Duskmane). I love Minecraft, Youtube, Pokemon, and PFQ. I'm always up to a battle, so don't be shy and send over a spar or 2 (or 3 depending if you want more than 2.
Victini
This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.
  • Intro
  • Links
  • My precious...
Previously DuskmaneNecomza!
sig by etherea | avatar and sig is official victini art
Oh boi this is going to be a long post... I have several Oc’s...to many actually... As of June 4, 2019: Pokémon:

Aquinja

Pokemon: Shiny Greninja named Aquinja. Personality: Kind, caring, willing to help anyone in need (even though they might be bad). He’s afraid of fire (like “will scream and runaway like his life’s in danger” afraid). Anything else is okay for him. Bio: He grew up in Alola on Poni Island as a wild Pokémon. His mother and father disappeared when he was a child, so he’s been trying to find the source for years.. His only friend is a Victini named Kiuryos. Reference:

Kiuryos (Victini)

Legendary: A Victini named Kiuryos. Personality: Is shy when around anyone else but Aquinja. He’s fearless when it means life or death for him and/or others. Bio: Like Aquinja, his mom and dad disappeared when he was young, so he has been traveling with Aquinja, his only friend, all over Alola to find answers. He’s the keeper of the Life-crystal, a crystal that boosts and, if the user/recipient is worthy, Mega-evolves them. Aquinja uses the crystal when needed. Reference:

Vicvi

Username: VictoriusVictini Character: Vicvi (Vic-vi [or Vic]) the Victini. Level: 32 Ability: Victory Star Appearance: Nothing special...just a regular Victini. Personality: Kind, caring, willing to help anyone in need. He’s shy and keeps to himself, he has no friends. He’s afraid of ice (like “will scream and runaway like his life’s in danger” afraid). Anything else is okay for him. Species: Victini Held Item: Charcoal Moveset: Zen Headbutt Double Edge Flame Charge Quick Attack Gender: Male Backstory?: He grew up in Alola on Poni Island. His mother and father died when he was a child, so he’s not very good at making friends...

Marsh

Username: VictoriusVictini Character: Marsh (or Mar) the Marshadow. Level: 34 Ability: Technician Appearance: Nothing special...just a regular Marshadow. Personality: Kind, caring, willing to help anyone in need. He’s shy and keeps to himself, he has no friends. He’s afraid of water (like “will scream and runaway like his life’s in danger” afraid). Anything else is okay for him. Species: Marshadow. Held Item: Moveset: Shadow Sneak Close Combat Protect Copycat Gender: Male Backstory?: He grew up in Alola on Poni Island. His mother and father died when he was a child, so he’s not very good at making friends... Other: Marsh and Vicvi are brothers.

Monignis (Quilava)

Username: VictoriusVictini Name: Monignis Pokemon Species: A Male, Lv. 15, melan Quilava that’s 14 years old. Personality: Kind, caring, willing to help anyone in need. He’s shy and keeps to himself, he has no friends. He’s afraid of ice (like “will scream and runaway like his life’s in danger” afraid). Anything else is okay for him. Mentor or Student? Student. Mentor (if student): Liliac Agave. Appearance(Image link or description): Pokémon form: Imagine a Melan Quilava with white and black fur for the parts that look like explosions, and then you’ll have Monignis. Human form: A male teenager with Dark blue eyes and brown, curly hair. He’s always wearing white and black in some form or fashion (but usually in a hoodie with some white jeans and black and white Nike’s). Since Monignis sounds like it’s from France or Spain, he calls himself Ig when human.

Monignis (Victini)

Name: Monignis Nicknames: Vic, Mon, V. Gender: Male Species: Victini (let me now if i need to change it to a regular Pokémon). Job: (barista baker etc) waiter Appearance:(you can put an image here!) Why u wanna work here: He wants to try new things and go new places (plus he really wants to try a Poképuff). He wants to be normal as well, not just some Mythical everyone wants a picture with.

Monignis (Quilcat fusion)

Nickname: Monignis (or Ig for short) Name of the Pokemon Species: Quilacat What Pokemon it is: Melan Quilava/Torracat. Gender: Male. Type: Level: 15 Ability: Intimidate Held Item: Charcoal Moveset: Ember Bite Quick Attack Dragon Claw Visual Characteristics: [X] [X] Personality: Kind, caring, willing to help anyone in need. He’s shy and keeps to himself, he has no friends. He’s afraid of ice (like “will scream and runaway like his life’s in danger” afraid). Anything else is okay for him. Backstory: He grew up in Alola on Poni Island and the moved to Havenwick. His mother and father died when he was a child, so he’s not very good at making friends... Ever since the new pokemon showed up he's been trying to figure out their goal. Other: None.

Ebritam

Username: VictoriusVictini Character: Ebritam (or Eb or Ebri) the Melan Medicham Level: 32 Ability: Pure Power Appearance: Nothing special...just a regular Melan Medicham. Personality: Kind, caring, willing to help anyone in need. He’s shy and keeps to himself, he has no friends. He’s afraid of ice (like “will scream and runaway like his life’s in danger” afraid). Anything else is okay for him. Species: Medicham Held Item: Twisted Spoon Moveset: Cosmic Power Aura Sphere Light Screen Bullet Punch Gender: Male Backstory? (optional): He grew up in Alola on Poni Island and the moved to Lumiose City. His mother and father died when he was a child, so he’s not very good at making friends... Other: None.
Trainer:

Kiuryos

Character Name: Kiuryos (Cure-e-os) Username: VictoriusVictini Character Age: 22 Native or Visiting?: Visiting from Alola. Appearance: Kiuryos has on a Dartrix-green (that’s what I’m calling the color) hoodie, some black jeans, and Dartrix-green tennis shoes. His hair is curly. Backstory: He grew up in Alola on Poni Island. His mother and father died when he was a child, so he’s not very good at making friends... when he was about 5, he saved a young rowlet from danger, and it has never left his side since then. He received a Flyium-Z from Tapu Fini, but he only uses it when it’s needed. Ever since an incident involving the Aether Foundation, he’s be afraid of water. When he heard of the Delmont Cup, he knew he had to win it. Starting Team:

Dart (Starter)

Species: Dartrix Level: 36 Ability: Overgrow Moves: Leaf Blade Brave Bird Detect Razor Leaf

Ebritam

Species: Meditite Level: 23 Ability: Pure Power Moves: Cosmic Power Aura Sphere Light Screen Bullet Punch

Rocky

Species: Rockruff Level: 15 Ability: Own Tempo Moves: Rock Tomb Double Team Bite Substitute
So something really weird happened today...I was at the bank with my dad and I catch something or of the corner of my eye... It was a squirrel, staring at me in the eyes...I didn't even have a nut in my hand. It was just staring at me...(those eyes(・-・)).
Before I forget, 1. BEANS ARE CHEESE! (It's a school thing, BulbasaurOwO started it [she's in my class..]) 2. The only people who can post in my journal are: Fennekava BulbasuarOwO Milove BlueAssassin247 Lord Celery LeviTehLillipup
Ok so I’m waiting for permission to edit a gen. 7 sprite (A.K.A Marshadow)...*waits*
INTRODUCING MARSHOCK: /

Made by me

AND: MEGA LYCANROC (MIDNIGHT FORME)

Made by me

This is Monignis (Quilava): MADE BY MEEEEEE
Yesssss! POKEFARM’S BACK!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page