PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

a fennekin's ridiculous journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 44454647

Sìnístea's AvatarSìnístea
Fenne is Dunsparce Queen. I don't make the rules. donate a dunsparce to a good home

Art shop hub

pfp made by Nightmon
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
let me put oof on dunsparce. oofsparce. this is a masterpeice.
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
fennek is a really nice person honestly i mean she literally sent me a melan for christmas that is all have a nice day. and she helped me learn what a discord bot did so. :)
| 6 / 100 Kagami | | GIF is of Kris from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba

QUOTE originally posted by bulbasaurÔWÔ

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

QUOTE originally posted by icedragonboi

Sometimes I feel like I only have friends irl because I give people stuff--
No. You have friends because you're a kind and generous person, not just for the gifts. You were one of my very first friends I made on PFQ and helped me reach out to the rest of the community. Everyone here loves you, Lance. Don't take it lightly! ~❤❤❤~
yes, we all love and appreciate you very much for who you are lance ♥ ️♥
this ^^^ i freaking love you too lance, we all love you so much keep being you <3
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.
can't stop thinking about 𝓗𝓲𝓶
hey could someone pass on to merinque that i'm fighting mad mew mew right now
Pokemon OC dump

Crescent

drawn by @continue drawn by @Swag3Tails drawn by @Azozel

Vivienne

drawn by @DeathBird sprite by me

Fennek

drawn by me

Clover

drawn by @Marama drawn by @Eve636 drawn by @spheal drawn by @Eve636

Isamu

Hinoko

Cyrus

drawn by @Firefox Leafy

Bell

drawn by @xaandiir

Luzi

Alice

Opal

Sabre

(wip)
see you guys next decade

undertale garbage for the people who wanted it

so i went back and redid true pacifist because i missed some stuff - sans's room - mad mew mew - the dev room - sans's creepy lab - some dialogue i missed - alternate spare methods also i got the wrong number song! and beat omega flowey with no deaths. woohoo and this is now my favorite quote in the game

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Also, guys, I have a question for you all: "If you could be anybody on PFQ (any user on PokeFarm Q), who would you be?" I would be either Lance, Fennek, or Moony/Flutter/Bulba because they are kind and generous to others, and that would help me learn to care more about others and to have fun with lots of people! I would really enjoy that, and would learn from my experiences!
oh my gosh i'm flattered!! i didn't think i was cool enough for someone to want to BE me like wow i think i'd want to be sobble. because of all their special deltas lol or swag3tails/swaggy, because i look up to her in general. <3
10 months of art improvement

Pages: 123··· 44454647

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page