PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

a fennekin's ridiculous journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 38394041424344

FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
i drew my sona
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.
i've found my new obsession drawception
i drew this (unfortunately)
ok never mind i'm never going on drawception again
SO THAT AWFUL PICTURE OF SANS DABBING I DREW ENDED UP BEING TOP GAME AND I-
by Nightmon
dittosparce loves you
art shop is dead blease buy my stuff

QUOTE originally posted by Cherrii

posting announcement about new albino before fennek does
DeepSeaScale

DeepSeaScale

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A scale collected from the deepest ocean.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Poison
Happiness 0%
Sassy nature
well shoot
ya boi turning 13 in a week so stay tuned for that 😎
What is a gachapon?
A gachapon machine is like a vending machine! In this case, it dispenses sprite customs. Fill out your form, and voila - a mystery sprite will come out, specialized to your taste. Pretty cool, huh?
What can I get?
This gachapon machine has Tiers. The tiers are based on price and complexity! The more money you put in, the higher your Tier and the better the gachapon you recieve. Follow Reo to the Tier Area to see for yourself.
What can I do with my gachapon?
Anything, pretty much! Once you've recieved your sprite, feel free to do with it what you like. It's yours, after all! Here's some examples - Trade your Gachapon! Trade your sprite with others in the Art forums or offsite. Make art of your Gachapon! Draw or commission art of your Gachapon sprite to bring it to life. You can even make it your OC! Display your Gachapon! Show off your favorites in your Trainer Card, About, or signature.
What if I don't like my gachapon?
Although I will try to make your gacha sprite to your liking, it may not turn out exactly as you'd hope! But don't worry - it's not all bad! If you don't like your gacha sprite, let me know in a PM. You only have to pay half price, and I'll put your sprite up for adoption. Win-win! Another thing - as the tiers go up, gachapons get more specialized. If you want to be SURE to get something perfect, try a premium tier. Keep in mind, you do not keep your sprite once you've forfeited it to the Adoption Center. That would be cheating!
so my dog fell down a ravine and my house got struck by lightning how's your Minecraft life going also this was my 400th post wowee

Pages: 123··· 38394041424344

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page