PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

a fennekin's ridiculous journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 3536373839··· 414243

FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
alright. so these new sprites. i love almost all the eeveelutions, ESPECIALLY vaporeon. that was my favorite eeveelution in the first place, even more so now! but flareon. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO CHANGE FLAREON. what did they do to my precious cloud babey... and the vulpixes? i'm eh. i don't really like the albino and melan vulpix, but i love the new ninetales sprites. they look lovely.
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.
flutter if you're reading this i want you to look at this dunsparce look at him
i'm too tired to massclick today im just gonna go annoy my friends with puns
hahaha mission accomplished
hunt stats 😩 h: 285 s: 0 a: 5 m: 0 i just want 1 shiny pooch. just one. please sally stop with the albinos i said shiny
mystery counter!
× 0 / 800
i have nothing better to do so i'm learning wingdings
true mystery of life: what was that embarrassing picture of spongebob at the christmas party
do you ever just start laughing at the most inopportune times? that's me right now.
masterlist of all my threads because i can't keep track TRADES selling boxes selling dark gems free fields ART selling sprite adopts commission me FORUM GAMES Steal a Pokemon Rate a Pokemon Mod/Staff Name

Pages: 123··· 3536373839··· 414243

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page