PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

a fennekin's ridiculous journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 3233343536··· 424344

FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
Worked my tail off on adopts today. Once they sell i'll have enough for the melan :> honestly i'm still surprised i made over 5k gp in one day
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.
× 1810 / 5500
4/5 of the way there my dudes!!
people who donated to me get a free dex! JirachiStar5525 Pokakat Swag3Tails icedragonboi MonkeyBug853 thank you so much for the donations it means so much <3 pm me for which shiny/albino you wanna dex~
THEY ARE H E R E !!!!
so i accidentally clicked on a chumbox and like hundreds of popups and downloads started crowding the screen. i seriously think my laptop was just injected with every virus under the sun. great.
so the clock on my tablet just got smaller for no reason?? like was it always this small?? i look away, and when i look back, tiny what just happened
so i looked back on old screenshots, yes it did used to be bigger! i'm not crazy. but that doesn't explain why it got smaller... the plot thickens
just bought this bab for 600 gp
woo hoo out of shelter adopts again!! this is my favorite thing e v e r !! :))
yay I made an adopt auction let's hope i get at least two bids

Pages: 123··· 3233343536··· 424344

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page