PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dark Mystery Gym (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 12

POLL: Too much text?

Total votes: 5

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: Should I make Dark Mystery Gym short stories (like, the bottom except shorter)?

Total votes: 4

You must be logged in to vote.

leggo my eggo's Avatarleggo my eggo
You walk through an allyway, wondering to yourself if this was where the Gym really was. After about 5 minutes of walking through in a straight line, you see a portal. "Is this the Gym?" You thought, walking into it. When you come out, you notice it's nighttime, when it was just daytime when you walked in. An Umbreon walks towards you. "Welcome, challenger. Come with me. Also, my name is Shade, just so you know." You follow him to a mysterious building, and Shade walks you in. "Careful, don't wake Flameburst." He says, gesturing over to a Houndoom. "Welcome to the Dark Mystery Gym." Wondering who said those words, you look around to your left. You see a Zoroark and you nod to him in acknowledgement. Looking to your right, you see 2 Vivillon and a Greninja. "Sorry to make you wait." Startled, you look around, again wondering who just spoke. You see an Absol with a light gray instead of the regular dark blue with dark gray instead of white, and dark red eyes. "I'm sure you're wondering why I'm the Gym Leader. Well, watch." You see shadows surrounding her, then when they disappear, you see a girl with similar features (dark gray hair and red eyes). "Enough of this. I'm Cynthia. Let's get to the rules." She hands you a paper with the rules. All the pokemon gather around you as you read the rules.

RULES

*This is a 3v3 Gym, and the only pokemon allowed are REGULAR (no legends, megas, etc) shinies, albinos, melans, and just regular pokemon. *You will face the following 3 pokemon most often: X (Zoroark), Shuriken (Greninja), and Shade (Umbreon). *To face the others, you must sweep all 3 of the above OR earn the badge twice. (When you read this one, you hear X mumble, "I'm the weakest of all of us here, of course I'm in the first three..") *When you win, you will recieve the Dark Mystery Absol Badge (As you read this one, Shade whispers, "Yeah, no duh.."). *YOU will send the spars. I won't do it. *I'm a new Gym Leader, so if I'm easy to beat, please don't rub it in my face. Thanks. (When you read this, you hear Shuriken mumble, "Psh, who would do this anyway..?") *This Gym isn't meant to be too difficult. *Pokemon cannot be trained as mine are not. (Shade says, "Cynthia, this last rule is stupid." and she responds with, "No, it isn't now shuddup or I'll call someone else in." Shade growls a bit, looks away from her, and walks away.) After you finish reading the rules, you hear Cynthia say, "On the back I've listed everyone who's earned the Dark Mystery Absol Badge." You turn the paper over and see a list of names who have beat the Dark Mystery Gym.

Dark Mystery Absol Badge Winners

*Mr. Hater (0-3, first Dark Mystery Absol Badge winner) "So, ready to challenge me?" You've noticed Cynthia has become an Absol once more and is smiling mysteriously, ready for your response. Meanwhile, in another universe... "Ugh! Why aren't we getting challengers? I'm getting bored of this!" Shade yelled, making it obvious he was upset. "Well maybe Cynthia could've been smarter with placing the Gym and we would have challengers! Nothing we can do now, so shut up Shade!" X had yelled in return. "WOULD Y'ALL PLEASE SHUT UP ALREADY?! I'M TRYING TO WORK OVER HERE!" Cynthia yelled, startling everyone. "Calm down!" Shuriken said. "You're gonna wake up Flameburst..." "Guys... It's too late..." Forest (Jungle Vivillon) responded. Flameburst got up and growled. "Who woke me up..." Everyone said Shade, while Shade said Cynthia. Flameburst leaped on Shade, attacking him. "HOLY MOTHER OF ARCEUS!" Sunburst (Sun Vivillon) shouted. "FLAMEBURST!" Cynthia shouted. She stopped, glanced at Cynthia, and jumped onto her. "GUYS DO SOMETHING!!" Both Vivillon shouted. Everyone except Shade tried to pull her off of Cynthia. When they did, she had worn herself out and went back to sleep. "Guys.. I think she broke my leg.." Shade said, while Cynthia was frozen and everyone tried to process what just happened. Little did they know, a challenger saw the whole thing.
But this never happened here! This was in a different universe!
edit 1: forgot badge edit 2: added another rule ^^Dark Mystery Absol Badge
avatar made by me for ONLY MY USE who can you trust..? when everything, everything, everything you touch turns to gold, gold, gold... you could buy out all the stars, but it wouldnt change who you are. "stay strong. always be strong." Check out my gym! v https://pfq.link/~LkQG
Mr.Hater's AvatarMr.Hater
a challenger appears

QUOTE originally posted by Mr.Hater

a challenger appears
Alright, ready to begin? 1. Challenger 2. Challenger 3. Challenger Congrats on winning the fIRST Dark Mystery Absol Badge, I'll pm you!
Mr.Hater's AvatarMr.Hater
in the rules there is something about facing the others if you win twice or sweep the team so could i face the others
Yeah, I'll also finish up coding the badge- All 3: Challenger Badge is finished, sending it now!
angelyangel12's Avatarangelyangel12
Another challenger appears? Sorry, this is my first time, pretty confused about alot of stuff and I suck but that's fine! ^^

QUOTE originally posted by angelyangel12

Another challenger appears? Sorry, this is my first time, pretty confused about alot of stuff and I suck but that's fine! ^^
"Don't worry, I am too! Just send the spar request whenever you're ready!" Cynthia said, responding to her challenger. (im in a "roleplaying" mood rn ree) ^-^
Savannaten010's AvatarSavannaten010
A female challenger walks into the gym, ready for a fight, she is very confident but knows she'll probably lose. its worth a try, she thinks. "I'm here to challenege this gym!"
Please go feed my Barboach! im trying to evolve him! his name is: Get me to TTHHIIRRTTYYYY(singing)

QUOTE originally posted by Savannaten010

A female challenger walks into the gym, ready for a fight, she is very confident but knows she'll probably lose. its worth a try, she thinks. "I'm here to challenege this gym!"
Cynthia walks forward from the long hallway seen in the Gym with a shiny Umbreon by her side, and she holds a Poke Ball. "Welcome, challenger! This here is Moon, but he'll be watching. Anyways ready to begin?" Send a sparring request when ready! ^w^ 1. Me 2. 3.
Savannaten010's AvatarSavannaten010
"I'm ready! I'll be using Spritzee!" (iv only doe ths once before and i lost XD)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page