PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to transfer hatched deltas to points

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pix3lblip's AvatarPix3lblip
Suggestion Title: Ability to transfer hatched deltas to points Suggestion Summary: A feature allowing the user to turn already hatched deltas into however many points it took to Delta the egg Positive points: more ways to get Delta points, more use for Delta species Negative points: may possibly be misused, people may not like it if a Delta someone bought from them is turned into points Reason For Consideration: It could be a nice addition to the game, possibly cause less complaint about the rarity of Delta points, and it would make sense.
Hope you have a nice day! :3 Little Ditto made by PupperCakes
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
How much would these hatched deltas give? What if the delta Pokemon that is shiny. ablino and melan?
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

How much would these hatched deltas give? What if the delta Pokemon that is shiny. ablino and melan?
The hatched deltas would give as much Delta points as it would take to delta that pokemon's egg. Special pokemon would either not be transferrable or give off the egg Delta price thing plus the amount of Delta points of a non-delta.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So basically you just want to be able too "refund" your Delta Points if you don't like what you hatched, ie. wrong type or you're shiny hunting. On that basis, not just no but absolutely not.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
That's ok, I understand. :3

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page