PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Super-Sargasso Sea [ CLOSED ] - Yatzy's Art Shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

Yatzy's AvatarYatzy
Hello there~ It's about time to make another shop to help gain funds to work towards some on-site goals. All of my commission info can be found below, but please be aware prices may change over time.
  • Icons
  • Melan Bait
  • Fullbody
  • Stylistic One
  • Stylistic Two

Icons None of these examples are free to use.

Icon for PókemasterPony
Icon for BraveHearted
Icon for Jade
Icon for Annador
★ 500k ★ 500 ★ 100 ★ 1
Box Box
★ 20
Relic Copper
★ 2 Summons * ★ $5.00 USD

Melan Bait None of these examples are free to use.

Example 1

Melan XD001 Bait for Forbidden

Example 2

Melan Anorith bait for Kelsium

Example 3

Melan Type: Null Bait for Quiint
★ 600k ★ 600 ★ 120 ★ 1
Box Box
★ 24
Relic Copper
★ 2 Summons * ★ $10.00 USD

Lineless Example 1

Melan Type: Null Bait for Quiint

Lineless Example 2

Melan Registeel Spoilers

Melan Registeel Bait for Quiint
★ 1200k ★ 1200 ★ 240 ★ 2
Box Box
★ 48
Relic Copper
★ 4 Summons * ★ $20.00 USD

Fullbody None of these examples are free to use.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

★ 600k ★ 600 ★ 120 ★ 1
Box Box
★ 24
Relic Copper
★ 2 Summons * ★ $10.00 USD

Lineless Example 1

Lineless Example 2

Lineless Example 3

For Annador
★ 1200k ★ 1200 ★ 240 ★ 2
Box Box
★ 48
Relic Copper
★ 4 Summons * ★ $20.00 USD

Stylistic Doodles None of these examples are free to use.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Commission for SilverStarSheep
★ 2 million ★ 2000 ★ 400 ★ 2
Box Box
(+ an add on) ★ 80
Relic Copper
★ 8 Summons * ★ $25.00 USD

Stylistic Illustrations None of these examples are free to use.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

★ 4 million ★ 4000 ★ 800 ★ 8
Box Box
★ 40
Relic Copper
★ 16 Summons * ★ $30.00 USD
Some of these examples are older, and my skill level has improved since then. Updated examples will come soon! Paying through PayPal will give you access to larger and more detailed images, as well as taking priority in the queue. For multiple characters it will be the amount of characters times the price. As an example, two characters will be twice the initial price. Mixed payments are alright as long as they equal the ZC value of the individual piece. Please reference the Item Values section of the accordion at the bottom of the thread. Note: If there's another kind of art you'd be interested in ordering that you don't see here, please feel free to message me!

Rules

★ All PFQ rules apply. ★ Please stay subscribed to this thread, as this makes things easier for the both of us. ★ If you find you're too anxious to publicly post in this shop, feel free to Private Message me! ★ I'll do minour edits once your piece is finished, but a complete overhaul or redraw will require additional payment. Please be as detailed as possible when ordering to avoid this! ★ Provide any kind of reference you have, as I won't be working from written descriptions! ★ If the shop is closed I won't make special reservations unless you're paying with PayPal. ★ Be sure to back up the image files I send to you to insure your file won't be lost. ★ Overly complex designs may require a complexity fee. ★ If you upload your commission to toyhou.se please credit Yatzy on the same site! If you upload off-site you can credit my Twitter or Wysp. ★ I have the right to decline any order.

Will / Won't Draw

I'm open to drawing anything as long as it's appropriate (PG rated) and follows site rules. Please feel to ask if you're unsure!

Order Form

Username: (Your Username) Type of Art: (Melan Bait, Doodles, Etc.) Image Outline: Y / N (Only applicable to Melan Baits and Doodles. If yes, what colour would you like the outline to be?) Character: (Character Name) Reference(s): (References here, pictures or links!) Payment Method: (ZC, Credits, GP, etc.) Additional Details: (Anything else I should know) May I Use As An Example?:

Empty Form

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Type of Art:[/b] [b]Image Outline:[/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Reference(s):[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Additional Details:[/b] [b]May I Use As An Example?:[/b]

Slots (CLOSED)

1. EquiMouse - Stylistic Two - Unnamed 2. Valtikka - Icon - (Reference) 3. Thlayli - Full-body Lined - Nofa Special Slot: SilverStarSheep PayPal slots are always open / unlimited. Please PM me in regards to ordering if the shop is closed!

* Item Values

Currency Conversion Rate: $1 USD = 100 = 500k = 500 Summon Prices: Summon prices will be determined by the summon. I'm happy to go by Market Price (Last Sold) for a particular summon item, so let me know what you're offering when you post! Other Item Values: 1
Relic Copper
= 5 1
Box Box
= 100

Finished Orders

If you have any additional questions you're welcome to ask! Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to taking your orders~
All art is mine unless stated otherwise.
My Love | Art Shop | Journal ★ ★ Forum Credits And from then on, I bathed in the Poem of the Sea, star-infused, and opalescent, devouring green azures
JADE's AvatarJADE
owo birbs. Username: Jade Type of Art: Icon Image Outline: yes, just.. Whatever color fits Character: A chatot. With a tiny red scarf. Reference(s): my current icon~ Payment Method: 500kcr Additional Details: Nope May I Use As An Example?: of course~! I hope I filled everything out right its 4 am @_@
Credits
Avatar by Yatzy, Two stooges banner by masochisms and gif character & animation from Smite@Hi-rez Studios
Yatzy's AvatarYatzy

QUOTE originally posted by JADE

owo birbs. Username: Jade Type of Art: Icon Image Outline: yes, just.. Whatever color fits Character: A chatot. With a tiny red scarf. Reference(s): my current icon~ Payment Method: 500kcr Additional Details: Nope May I Use As An Example?: of course~! I hope I filled everything out right its 4 am @_@
The more birbs the merrier, most especially Chatot! I'm very happy to draw them for you, and I'll go ahead and add you to the first slot. :-) Thank you so much for ordering from me, and I should have this finished for you soon~
BraveHearted's AvatarBraveHearted
Username: BraveHearted Type of Art: Icon Image Outline: N/A Character: Crow Reference(s): x Payment Method: Boxbox Additional Details: Could he be growling/snarling and doing a fire attack? May I Use As An Example?: Yup
Mass-Click List // My Shop // Credits I collect Tidal Bells! Please PM me! 371/1000 2020 Box Hoard: 747
Yatzy's AvatarYatzy

QUOTE originally posted by BraveHearted

Username: BraveHearted Type of Art: Icon Image Outline: N/A Character: Crow Reference(s): x Payment Method: Boxbox Additional Details: Could he be growling/snarling and doing a fire attack? May I Use As An Example?: Yup
I can do this for you, no problem! I'll go ahead and add you into the second slot, and thank you for ordering from me. :-)
Yatzy's AvatarYatzy
@Jade: I've finished your icon, please let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change!

Jade

Version 1: Version 2: I seemed to have a hard time working with the collar, seeing as part of it is covered by the scarf while parts of it are sticking out. I hope I did them justice despite? Please let me know if you'd like it fixed more and I'll gladly do such~
@BraveHearted: I should have your icon finished by tomorrow, so I'll go ahead and send it to you via PM as to avoid double posting. The end product will be edited into this post afterward, however! Thank you very much for your patience~

BraveHearted

BraveHearted's AvatarBraveHearted

QUOTE originally posted by Yatzy

@Jade: I've finished your icon, please let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change!

Jade

@BraveHearted: I should have your icon finished by tomorrow, so I'll go ahead and send it to you via PM as to avoid double posting. The end product will be edited into this post afterward, however! Thank you very much for your patience~
That's more than fine! ^~^
Yatzy's AvatarYatzy
Posting a quick update: all slots are now currently open! :-)
@Yatzy Hi! Username: PokemasterPony Type of Art: Icon Image Outline: No thanks Character: Giraffe Reference(s): notice: not drawn by me. art belongs to flight rising.) Payment Method: 500 GP (if complicated, can send up to 70 GP more) Additional Details: Where her outfit is covering, there's a giraffe pattern, if you needed to know! And if you can't see her eyes, there's swirls in them. May I Use As An Example?: Sure! That'd be pretty cool, actually.
Chaos isn't a thing. It's a lifestyle. Avatar drawn by Bananamander.
Yatzy's AvatarYatzy

QUOTE originally posted by PókemasterPony

@Yatzy Hi! Username: PokemasterPony Type of Art: Icon Image Outline: No thanks Character: Giraffe Reference(s): notice: not drawn by me. art belongs to flight rising.) Payment Method: 500 GP (if complicated, can send up to 70 GP more) Additional Details: Where her outfit is covering, there's a giraffe pattern, if you needed to know! And if you can't see her eyes, there's swirls in them. May I Use As An Example?: Sure! That'd be pretty cool, actually.
Hello there, I can definitely do this for you! There shouldn't be a need for a complexity fee for her (as I rather enjoy drawing dragons and reptiles), but on the off chance I run into trouble I'll be sure to let you know~ I'll get started on this soon, and thank you for ordering from me! :-)

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page