PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[CLOSED] Ghost Draws Stuff For You

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234567

Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
She is adorable so his I will draw her! :)
~Avatar made by Preacher~
Username: ElementalDragon Type of commission: Headshot Payment via: 1,250,000 credits Character(s): Slime boi Shading?: None please Background: Transparent Further details of the picture: Just have him smiling, please! Do you want to have your commission featured as an example?: Sure!
~
GhostArcher's AvatarGhostArcher
Hey The link doesn't work for some reason :x If you could fix it, I would gladly accept your order~
*** ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ *** Comic | Journal | Art Shop Avatar by foxgay (dA)

Does this work?
Yep, thank you, I will work on it soon~
ShotoNemar's AvatarShotoNemar
Username: ShotoNemar Type of commission: Can I please have a half body Payment via: Art trade or 1,500 GP Character(s): Akiya Ryuu Shading?: Soft shading Background: transparent Further details of the picture: She's a grump, can be drawn as a guy or girl as I have thought about changing their gender. Do you want to have your commission featured as an example?: depends, if you want to you can, though I'm not picky about it. Thank you so much for your consideration and reading :D
┌---------------------┐ Trade Shop ♠ ♠ Comic ♠ ♠ Journal ♠ ♠ Art Shop └---------------------┘
[Shoto ♠ ♀ ♠ 23 ♠ INTJ] Been a member since Aug 2011
coding and art by ShotoNemar
@ShotoNemar: Thank you! An Art Trade would be nice :D Could you draw her, please? I don't have anything specific in mind, so you can draw her however you want^^ (note: depending on if she's angry or sad, her cloud changes colours like in this (very) old refsheet)
ShotoNemar's AvatarShotoNemar
Yes I will :3 and since your character is more simple then the one I gave you I'll do a full body shaded. I'm excited for the finished products of both ends (should finish all my comissions and art trades tonight)
KRIS's AvatarKRIS
Username: Kris Type of commission: Icon Payment via: credits Character(s): Vanilla here. StarlaSketch is here on Pokefarm Shading?: yes / soft shading Background: yes + A dark rainy forest or a nebula. Further details of the picture: Not much, just her facing the camera calmly. (giving a peace sign with her left hand if there is room.) Do you want to have your commission featured as an example?: I'm fine with it.
Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
Hey again. Just wondering if your draw my braixen OC, Ribbons. My PFP is my most accurate ref. She has light blue eyes. She lso has light pink socks. I'd love to do an art trade! Can ribbons be in a fullbody

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page