PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[CLOSED] Ghost Draws Stuff For You

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234567

BandanaPirate's AvatarBandanaPirate
Of course! She's adorable!! I'll get to work on it today or tomorrow!
Visit my art shop! Visit my joint adopt shop!
Ametrine GIF by Dragoncake!
continue's Avatarcontinue
i see u said smth about not needing a form for art trades so im gonna go with that if you want me to fill one out just lmk and i will ^^ here is my art shop just so you can see recent examples of my work i can do my normal style or the cute lil derpy wiggly gif all of my characters are linked there as well in the first post the second post has finished commissions, most recent on the bottom
GhostArcher's AvatarGhostArcher
@continue: Yep, sure~ So, I can just choose one of the snakes to draw? Right now, I'm not sure which of my characters needs art the most, so I guess you could choose to draw one of those. Except of Lynn & Stray, the art of the characters is old, though :x @Silkywày55: Please response to me. I give you time until Sunday, if you don't, I will remove you from the list.
*** ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ *** Comic | Journal | Art Shop Avatar by foxgay (dA)
oh nO WRONG LINK i forgot i reordered my journal ty for catching that im about to fix it now qwq
Don't worry about that^^ I personally really like Pernicious' design & I would like to draw them, if it's okay with you. I still need to finish an Art Trade so it might take a while.
thats fine! ill probably do yours once u get around to doing mine cuz i also have a lot of stuff backed up in my art thread just let me know! ill b subscribed and will b stalking the thread diligently
gonna close this until I'm finished with my exam. => Will be open again on 7th June (6 months ago)
Update: I got surprisingly sick & I will be away next week. I have no idea when I will be back and continue with taking commissions, so by then, this shop stays closed.
I'm back & I'm taking orders again~
ØutragedØwl's AvatarØutragedØwl
Ah, before I order, would you be willing to do humans in the doodles for signatures style? I'm just thinking it might be hard to fit a fullbody person in such a small space, unless it's doable for you! Lovely art by the way!
Icon by S0mbra
Miss Nona's AvatarMiss Nona
Username: Miss Nona Type of commission: about me doodle Payment via: credits Character(s): the vaporeon form of this child, he’s a very calm individual, pacifist and very often found relaxing. he has a very calming effect on those around him and such. Shading?: cell shading maybe? Background: no thank you! Further details of the picture: maybe a chill/relaxing “atmosphere”, him laying down? Do you want to have your commission featured as an example?: you can if you want! hope i didn’t miss anything! thanks c:

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page