PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[CLOSED] Ghost Draws Stuff For You

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234567

süsie's Avatarsüsie
Username: susie Type of commission: doodle Payment via: 200zc? Character(s): here Shading?: yes, cel shading Background: transparent Further details of the picture: can it be a pose like this (image from the anime) without the glowing eyes? Do you want to have your commission featured as an example?: sure thanks for the notification ^^
icon and sig by me
GhostArcher's AvatarGhostArcher
@Susie: Sounds good, however, the link to the pose doesn't work for me for some reason. If you can fix it, I'll accept your commission~
*** ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ *** Comic | Journal | Art Shop Avatar by foxgay (dA)
süsie's Avatarsüsie
It works for me, I'm not sure why it won't for you? I can't really fix it as the link isn't broken. edit: maybe try this link?
Yep, the second one works. Thank you, I will work on your commission :)
dorgoat's Avatardorgoat
Username: dorgoat Type of commission: Fullbody Payment via: 400 ZC-? Character(s): 1, 2 would he be okay? Shading?: Sure! Background: transparent Further details of the picture: Uh... Just make him look a little sad, I guess...? Do you want to have your commission featured as an example?: Sure!
i'm gonna munch i'm gonna crunch avatar by me! matching with aukah!
@dorgoat: Yep, seems right. Thank you for your order, I will work on it soon! :)
Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
Username: Silkyway55 Type of commission: Fullbody Payment via: Art trade Character(s): link Shading?: Soft, please Background: transparent Further details of the picture: Make it look like that first example of fullbody, please. Do you want to have your commission featured as an example?: I'd rather you'd not, please.
~Avatar made by Preacher~
@Silkywáy55: You didn't need a form for the art trade, but sure^^ Can you draw him, please? He's an old character & need some new pictures of him c:
BandanaPirate's AvatarBandanaPirate
Hey there! I'd be interested in an art trade if that's OK! If you could draw this dude as a fullbody (he's just a dude in a suit). If you're really feeling generous, could you include his sister too? He's like half a foot taller than her. I can draw you... just about anything! Here is a really small collection of examples, I have a few more in my shop! (I'm best at pokemon, cats, and human chibis)
Visit my art shop! Visit my Paypal art shop! Visit my joint adopt shop!
Ametrine GIF by Dragoncake!
@BandanaPirate: Sure! Can you draw her, please? I would love to see how she looks in your art style^^

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page