PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

One Last Time(10+age rating (RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
"In the town of Flúrr City, evryone was playing peacefully. They had no idea that yveltal was to wake up at some point this year. Who shall survive?" Setup here
Avatar made by me for my use only and im proud of it Click this!!!!!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 33 — 417 / 4,209
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
(I'm confsed now...are we in Flurr City or Lumiose city? Is this some kind of flashback of the destruction of Flurr City?) A Medicham looked out upon the happy, cheerful pokemon playing and working all around him. As a psychic type, he noticed pokemon's auras. So when he noticed a something with a big aura heading this way, he dismissed it. 'Probably just a bunch of fletchfinder migrating...' Ebritam thought. But deep down he knew that that wasn'ta flock of fletchfinder. It was something much bigger...and much more angrier.
Victini
This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.
  • Intro
  • Links
  • My precious...
Previously DuskmaneNecomza!
sig by etherea | avatar and sig is official victini art
(Flashback. However, this is warning people yveltal will soon come to another city:unknown which) An espurr with a white scarf was walking around the city. She saw a medicham! Melan! "Hi, can I take a picture of you? I've never seen a melaan pokemon before!" Silky said to the Medicham
Ebritam was startled by the Espurr, but kept his cool and didn’t flinch. “Sure.” he said. (So will people be coming to Flurr City as refugees of Yveltal's previous attack?)
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Hishori was just trying to keep himself from worrying about a unnatural event that could happen. A random earthquake, tsunami, hurricane, you name it, he was worried for it. He depended on his carer, Opal the Ninetales. His real parents were away, so he relied on her to keep him safe and replenished. He had a friend in the city as well, Jaz the Scolipede, who he was very close to. Even with him around, Hishori would rather keep to himself, if it meant you do little to nothing every day. That, and a rapidly darkening sky was the least of his problems; maybe top priority.
Avatar made by the spriting overlord that is ChocolaTee! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
"Thank you very much! HEY GUYS, A MELAN POKEMON IS HERE!"
.....Seriously? When he's worrying his head off, a melan Pokemon has to show up out of the blue? This is Flurr City, of all places for one to appear. He faintly talked to show some interest. "....Is it at least a fighting type?" Hishori was kicking himself. Of every single word he knew, THOSE ones came out?! Opal was at least noticing him for once, he normally never speaks. @Silk and Victini
"I'm a Melan Medicham," Ebritam said. "So of course I'm a fighting type."
"Oh....ok.", Hishori sighed. At least it was a type he could rely on....but his hearing was a different story. He was on the other side of town, at least! Why on earth should be be like this?
Getting to know somebody without learning their name.
" I'm Hishori...if you cared. ", he says before catching a falling cherry blossom. It was his only way he could keep himself to himself. @Victini and Silk
"Hi, red bire! Who are you?"

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page