PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon In Disguise (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 52535455

pokkles's Avatarpokkles
Heh, yeah, like I'm gonna let a stranger teleport me somewhere. As I tried to make a run for it, I somehow couldn't because of a random barrier blocking my way. Which means, now I'm trapped with no way out. Great.... My eyes were glowing even more. Even though I'm still so confused on that matter, I'm basically trapped with a Darkrai. What is he going to do??...
check this stuff out;; - journal - forum game - my fanfic ---------------------------------- avatar credits: alphasystem on avatar abyss
PrizmPaws's AvatarPrizmPaws
Elena narrowed her eyes. "Why would anyone trust you? You show up, act all creepy and mysterious - actively TRY to scare her - and now you're trying to politely convince her to come with you? The only way you could get anyone to come with you is by actually being strong or threatening, which clearly you can't do. And if you were nice and not going to hurt anyone, why not just tell us what you're going to do? A secluded alley isn't all that public."
Cherrii's AvatarCherrii
(oh my god there are actually people here?! this must be a dream..) (also kind of DESPISE the fact that everyone knows about Holly and Nightshade fjgbj it just ruins the whole mysterious and frightened aura and whenever they look at Holly they're going to be like "oh she's working with the Nightshade" it also ruins any scene Holly's in and no one will take her seriously or heed any warnings she gives. regretting this decision to make Moon tell Zoey/Star.) Moonblast noticed Holly slip into the shadows unseen. Moon looked at the unusually large group of people and did the same. She wanted to go home and think about everything. Once she got home (as a human, of course) she dropped her backpack and sunk onto the couch, mind whirring. Maybe it was fake. Maybe it was April Fools day, because the Holly she knew wouldn't work with the Nightshade. She didn't know Holly well but judging by her actions she was just a normal Pokemon. She wasn't evil. Besides, if it wasn't a joke to scare everybody why make it so obvious? She felt lighthearted and sighed in relief. Yeah, that's it. It's just a joke, a scary joke. She smiled, that Nightshade scene gave a fright out of her. She better tell everyone what actually happened so no one would hate Holly or be scared of her, there was nothing to be scared of. The Nightshade couldn't go to the school, he's probably busy with other villain-y things. Moonblast wasn't as scared of Nightshade as everyone else. Yes, it was a big deal and everything but as far as everyone knew, he was just a shadow. No one had seen him up close. So unless Moon actually sees him, it's fine. Just live in the moment. He's probably not even real, and this war is for nothing.
  • Advertisements
  • Pokemon of the Day
My icon is made by littlelee! I have a wreck of a journal My shop!
Lv. 65 — 9,303 / 12,871
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
The Darkrai didn't say another word. He blinked, and the three were quickly teleported to inside of a quaint house. The house wasmade of a sturdy wood, and many family photos hung on the walls. One of the students at Aldrua's, Holly, was featured in many pictures. Nightshade was in very few, but he made an appearance in one small photo sitting on the coffee table, where he was standing next to Holly with his arm around her. "Welcome to my humble home. There's an invisible force field outside so don't try to leave. Now, make yourselves comfortable. I have some questions for you to answer." Nightshade looked over his shoulder and noticed Holly walking in. "Oh. Hello, Holly. I have some visitors, so just behave yourself."
PFP art by PupperCakes
pokkles's Avatarpokkles
I entered and studied the room. For a so-called villian, he really doesn’t have such a scary home. I looked at Holly, who didn’t seem too bothered that I just showed up. I decided to sit down on a velvet chair that was red and had gold embroidered into it. The chair was in front of small coffee table, similar to one of the pictures hung up on the wall. The other two that were in the same alleyway as me looked much more anxious. Right now, I didn’t have anything to worry about, but what questions was he gonna ask?
Cherrii's AvatarCherrii
Holly narrowed her eyes at Nightshade, sighed, and trudged to her room. I don't want anything to do with these people. I don't want anything to do with him, but here I am. I'll try to help them, but I can't guarantee that they'll be out of here. I also need to move unsuspiciously so Nightshade wouldn't suspect anything. He's the master of..you know. She groaned softly. Right, I'm going to have to get associated with them. Great, just great. Fine. She stood up from her silky, comfortable bed and walked downstairs.
pokkles's Avatarpokkles
As I saw Holly come downstairs, I didn’t feel like talking to her. It was obvious that she was bothered by our presence, so I moved to the other side of the room, away from her. The other 2 decided to stay near Holly, but I don’t intend on meeting new people. I rather stay independent, like I’ve always done it. Either way, Nightshade seemed suspicious, but I was going to wait to see what he needed to know from me.
Cherrii's AvatarCherrii
Holly noticed the "weird" white espeon move away from her. She mentally shrugged and sat down on a creaky chair, legs and arms crossed. She looked mutinous to her own plans. She eyed the strangers and to avoid suspicion she stared at the photos. Maybe I'll talk to them later. What should I say? They probably wouldn't listen to me, since I'm related to Nightshade. Whatever. I'll figure it out later. I wonder what's taking Nightshade so long.
Blueføxxo's AvatarBlueføxxo
Boo was shaking slightly out of anxiety, but it was a light enough shake to hardly be noticable "W-well Where should I stay?" ((@bulbasaurowo))
  • Click me?
  • Banners
  • credits
  • BUYING!
Lv. 28 — 446 / 2,437
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
avatar made by Absoreon, sprite lab banner made by me.
Dark deltas, shoot a pm!
Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
(BulbasaurOWO has quit) Starla walked, hoping she would not get noticed. As she was a mythical, she was scared she would get a lot of attention @anybody
~Avatar made by Preacher~

Pages: 123··· 52535455

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page