PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon In Disguise (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 484950

PuletricPines's AvatarPuletricPines
"Um, I'm Magnolia, but call me Maggie. Or Mags. Or whatever you want to call me." Maggie tried not to make eye contact with Zeke. "Why do I always act like this around guys?" Maggie sighed in his thoughts.
“Well we better head to class, I think I know the way, c’mon let’s goooooo!” He ran towards the class room
Avatar By Bulba Of mah oc Logan *Deltarune comes out*Me: My life just got Deltaruined +*^Journal^*+ Please rp with me?
Mr. Scott watched the students go to their class until they turned the corner and the Whimsicott couldn't see them anymore. He then began cleaning up the garden; putting the tools away, sweeping the stone walkway, and watering the other flowers.
I AM NOT SWABULB. he's just my character. Forum game! Journal! Adoption Center! Trade shop! Art shop! Avatar by SaberStar2, Sprite by Swag3Tails
//its weird to bump rps but i dont want this to get deleted XD someone please post here lol//
Cherrii's AvatarCherrii
After she got detention she had an even WORSE day. At the point her rage meter was through the roof! Probably broken because she was so furious. She felt like she was on fire. She wanted to burn down the school with her rage. Yes, many flammable things in the school. She wanted to burn Zoey especially. How dare she snatch the stall when Solstice was using it?! She also bit me, Solstice thought as she glared at the bite mark. Great, that would just look perfect when she's a human. It would look like she was babysitting and a baby bit her. Good thing she can cover it up with pants. She wanted to do something. Something..bad, she smiled to herself. Revenge on Zoey would be good. An angry teacher would be a bonus. Solstice wanted to make a mark on this school. Graffiti would be okay for a start. Right, she'll do it after school and the next day everyone will come to a surprise. @anyone please
I really have to update this thing. My icon is made by littlelee! Go check her out, amazing art. Also check out BulbasaurOWO, she does have an art shop.

Pages: 123··· 484950

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page