PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How would one "beat" PFQ?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
For backstory, I've spent the past day or two setting up a Backloggery for the games I play, and I've been considering adding the web games I play like Cookie Clicker and Realm of the Mad God to that list once I figure out an actually decent way to add them. However, naturally, I'd have to add PFQ to that list as it would meet my standards for a "web game". And Backloggery has settings for if you have the game but haven't beaten it, if you've beaten the game, and if you've 100%'d the game. My question is... How the earth does one beat this game in some metric? PokeFarm is an endless game, with the end goal being what you really want it to be. And with constant content updates, it'd be a little hard to solidly "beat" this game for any longer than maybe a month or so before new content arrives (see the Arceus rank.) And unlike other endless games I mentioned like Cookie Clicker and Realm of the Mad God, they do have rather solid and concrete benchmarks for "you beat the game". The former has an Achievement system, while the latter has the star rank system. This game, though, doesn't have as much of a clear-cut definition for anything besides MAYBE 100%ing. I'd like to ask this not only of the staff (namely Niet, he'd probably have the best "official" answer), but the community on what they think it'd mean to "beat" this game.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
It's more of a petsite, which, at least from what I've seen/experienced, never really have an End Goal. You can set your own goals, of which there are usually plenty to choose from. There's a lot of things to collect (Arceus/Living dexes/S/A/M dexes/badges/hoards) There's stuff that takes a lot of effort and is very hard to get (melan hunting, esp exclusive/legend hunting) There's a task list that needs completing that has many Long Term Goals on it And there's the Gold Trainer Card, which encompasses a few common Long-Term-Goals (Melan, Full Wishalloy, Arceus) So I'd really just go with the 'lame' answer of ~~~Any way you want to beat it!~~~
Previously 'thedorkychicken'! Chicken | 23 | they/them 75GP shinies! | Art shop!
Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
There's no real solid "end" to the game, but I would guess that the only way to 100% pokefarm would be to obtain every single variant of every single pokemon, max out all of your badges, and obtain at least one of every item. In that sense you have gotten every thing there is to get and therefore 100% the game. Until new pokemon/items are added that is. Either way, it's almost borderline impossible to 100% that method since you'd need every single melan on site.
All art and coding by me.Adopt Shop-My Art/Life Journal
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 84763960 / 200,000,000

QUOTE originally posted by Shiro-san

There's no real solid "end" to the game, but I would guess that the only way to 100% pokefarm would be to obtain every single variant of every single pokemon, max out all of your badges, and obtain at least one of every item. In that sense you have gotten every thing there is to get and therefore 100% the game. Until new pokemon/items are added that is. Either way, it's almost borderline impossible to 100% that method since you'd need every single melan on site.
I think 100%ing a MelanDex, much less the AlbinoDex, would count for Backloggery's "mastery" as it doesn't do anything special on the site itself.
Bump. I currently have it set so 1 star on trainer card is "beat", 3 stars on trainer card would be "complete", and if I were to somehow clear my shinydex, that'd be "mastery".
Dingo Blue's AvatarDingo Blue
Beat pfq by becoming admin I think Arceus rank is ‘beat’ and then everything else like more stars and whatnot is sort of postgame stuff if that somehow makes sense? So pretty much that same concept, but 100% all dexes would be mastery/platinum trophy/whatever. Unless that’s what you’re saying and I’m too tired to properly understand xP
|| Edge™ - The Final Frontier My Imgur [doggos and cats :0] DeviantArt||Bored?|| Avatar is a commissioned piece of my fursona
Aust's AvatarAust
I think a good compleation of the game would be to 3 star the trainer card^^ (still working on full wishalloy myself) you could add to that a full shiny dex (or living shiny dex) would also be a good addition to compleatedness however if you want to base it off the base games I belive getting arceus rank would be the easiest to consider as finishing the game^^

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page