PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trainer Customisation Expansion 1

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

TY so much I love the new update. Keep up the awesome work. I understand it takes a while. We are all busy with stuff ^_^
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
This update is awesome! I love the new clothes and the purple eyes. However, one thing I wish would happen was a bigger difference between male/neutral/female outfits. I wish the female punk outfit had a skirt (but I'm just a sucker for plaid skirts so that might be that coming out) and the male punk outfit was more like the male punk outfits from the game. I have the same sort of feeling about the athletic wear as well. I appreciate the addition of the sports bra for female characters, but I think I'd like it better if it was a more feminine outfit in general, rather than just the male with a bra underneath.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
SQUEE I love the new Swimwear totally worth that 200 GP
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page