PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Pokesona/OC Daycare - RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 134135136

Geminial's AvatarGeminial
Virgo returned his attention to the fusion. “No problem, yeah. I don’t even think it’s allowed to turn you away, unless it states anywhere ’we have the rights to refuse service to anyone’, which I haven’t seen anywhere.” Virgo kind of rambled. He had no conversation expertise, but was being spoken too, so he tried anyway.
Profile pic made by me <3
Toku woke up and streched,scratching her ear and yawned "Where's kano?" She asked softly, noticing the Apocolyptic Growlithe being gone
(hEY, v-saUCE--) Gabby let go of Marshmellow, approaching Aiko. "Hi there. Are you one of Starburst's friends?" Aiko nodded, replying quietly, and gesturing to the sleeping Albino Charmeleon. "steenee, nee."
he's sleeping, though. see?
Gabby nodded, sitting down next to her. "Welp. Might aswell let him sleep." Marshmellow was walking back to the front of the daycare.
| "I gotta spend my GP, Jon. Its what I do." | | GIF is of Kris from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
It had been a bit since Blossom, Galaxus and the Rockruff had left - only for a tiny new figure to dash inside. That was Myla- a Eevee/Mincinno fusion. She looks around, trying to look for other Pokemon to interact with. She stays silent all while doing this.
Current avatar made by Plumy. Go shower them with moneh for a Cute avatar like mine! If ya want.... :D Formerly Vulpix88. 269
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
The Lake triad fusions then quickly scattered after talking amongst themselves, the only one staying in the original room being Hedera. She quietly hovered around, studying the Pokémon in the room... The newcomer caught her eye, so she quietly hovered over her playfully.
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Cue: the asthma man. Ninten had come here for some hopeful relaxation, and he was ready to introduce himself! He peeked in the front door, a little bit nervous. "Hello?? This the right place??"
"...Wait." Gabby looked around for a moment, and sighed. "Great. I have no idea where he went." Aiko looked over at Gabby with a confused look, and Gabby didn't notice. Marshmellow was at the front of the daycare, again, looking around for someone to talk to.

Pages: 123··· 134135136

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page